[Ch7] Kularb len Fai (Pordeecam)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Nao's just so beautiful, Bo is cute and looks really pure. Cat's makeup is bit heavy, so it makes her look really rai.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She has a high forehead. 

Grr now that you've said that I can't stop looking at her forehead. Haha. Oh well, it doesn't really bother me and she's still gorgeous. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Grr now that you've said that I can't stop looking at her forehead. Haha. Oh well, it doesn't really bother me and she's still gorgeous. Hehe.
That's the first thing I noticed about her because there was so much space up there. Lol.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
The first episode was pretty good and it's moving at a nice pace. Now and Bo are doing well with their respective roles but Stephany is a little awkward as already seen in the previews. Something about the way she talks that's rather strange (can't seem to pinpoint it) and her reactions seem slow. She's someone who I find more appealing in still pictures as oppose to in motion because the minute she smiles and talks, her charm somewhat disappears. Acting wise, I can't expect much as this character is really out of her element. She doesn't have enough experience nor is she even at that suitable age to take this kind of role. As for Vee, I don't think his acting is as bad as people make it to be. Yes he hasn't aged gracefully and yes he is a playboy off screen but as long as he isn't an arse to his co-workers and shows professionalism, I'm fine with him. 

Btw, please provide credits when posting pictures and videos! TY!

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol.  I don't know the girls well.  But right now the three girls look alike.  LOL.  I have seen just the ending credit of the last one, and i'm trying to figure out who is popping up on screen if it's the same lady or not.  Even the photos of the three girls smiling, i still have a hard time telling them apart.  LOL.  I just want to know what role Arnus play.  I really like him.  LOL. However, i'm not a fan of three girls and one guy storyline.  I'm not sure i'll be happy if there is a happy ending with pae'ek.  Seems like he doesn't deserve any.  A guy shouldn't play with a woman's heart, and he is playing a game with three heart. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
meenia said:
lol.  I don't know the girls well.  But right now the three girls look alike.  LOL.  I have seen just the ending credit of the last one, and i'm trying to figure out who is popping up on screen if it's the same lady or not.  Even the photos of the three girls smiling, i still have a hard time telling them apart.  LOL.  I just want to know what role Arnus play.  I really like him.  LOL. However, i'm not a fan of three girls and one guy storyline.  I'm not sure i'll be happy if there is a happy ending with pae'ek.  Seems like he doesn't deserve any.  A guy shouldn't play with a woman's heart, and he is playing a game with three heart. 

Same here! I only know Nao, but after watching the trailer I'm having the hardest time distinguishing her and one of her friends. Haha. I don't like the storyline either. He's not playing around with just three women they're three best buddies! That's even worse!

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
so far so good
this remake is kind of different, but i like
i think stephanie's acting is good, but when she speaks, no matter how i listen to her tone, it don't sound like a nang rai at all
she still has the innocence voice
good luck

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
All three girls are beautiful. I agree they somewhat look similar. Aom looks a lot like Noon W.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
lady0fdarkness said:
Episodes 1 & 2 Screen Caps are done! Enjoy

Kwarmmeud.com

Thank you! Will definitely check out your screen caps! <3

And I watched the first episodes. Although I am not a big fan of Vee, I am enjoying this so far.
The pace is decent. I liked how all characters were introduced and the intro scene of Vee & Nao.
Also, all girls are pretty although the guys aren't that attractive in my eyes, xD And there's already lots of girl fights, aish.
Nonetheless, I will continue to watch this lakorn since I'm a fan of Nao and she is just stunning here.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode was so intense! I don't like how they made the praek in this version to be more of an arse but the way the story is told is quick and on point which I like better than the previous one. Now is quite an actress. She can play a variety of characters and I hope that one day, she'll add a n'rai role to her profile to expand her acting skills. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Who's who. LOL. ._. Is Nao? the main girl? & where are you girls watching this at? I can't find it anywhere. ;_; 

secretparadox

sarNie Egg
At first was I confused watching the mvs, couldn't tell them apart. But after just a bit of watching, they're totally different. How many episodes to this lakorn? Epi 4 only and lots have happened. OMG! The wedding was a mad circus!!!

THIS IS MY RANT:
1) SCENE: Thry and Dao hugging and tugging in the garden. He's wants her out! And she thinks he'll call off the wedding!
ME:Holly crap! Did Thry just pulled that "if you love me, then you will self-sacrifice for me"? And then I thought "Dao, you stupid girl, How can you fall for that crap!" At this point I thought that Dao was going to leave it at that.
2) SCENE: The three friends poolside confrontation. Dao's all "Your finace slept with me! He loves me!" Mint's going "He slept with you, but he's marrying me! No, he loves me, you traitorous friend!" Aom who is in the middle of this can only add that Thry is an ass out to play them and Mint should break it off with him. And let's not forget poor Thep who basically overheard that his girlfriend slept and is in love with a world-class jerk. 
ME: Stupid! Stupid! Stupid women! Dao is stupid, a one night affair and she is excepting marriage or something from this playboy who happens to be her friend's fiance? Really? Mint, you are so freaking selfish. He whispers and cuddles you a bit, and he's now the sun and you want him. As for Aom, seriously you have a jack-up attraction to this jerk still? Hypocrite and you know it!
3) SCENE: Mint pushes her finger greedily into the engagement ring that Thry is holding out for her. THE CRAZINESS OF A WHOLE LAKORN HAPPENED IN THIS SCENE!!!
ME: Oh you stupid Aom. How can you think that Mint is going to call it off? Oh, the looks on their faces when Mint forces the ring on her, showing it to their faces that she owes Thry! All Dao can say is "You did that when you know that he slept with me?" There was so many slaps running around I was giddy with madness! Oh thank god for the dad for ending the marriage sham!!!

Did i mention the preview? WTF??! More slaps, punches, and throwing to the grounds! bloody car accident! Mint running Dao over! Have got to check the ratings on this one. Pure entertainment!

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Who's who. LOL. ._. Is Nao? the main girl? & where are you girls watching this at? I can't find it anywhere. ;_; 
I watch at youku. [SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Check the uploader for the previous episodes. [/SIZE]There's link to epi 4 that i was ranting about: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODAzNjg5Njk2.html?from=y1.2-1-97.3.1-2.1-1-1-0