[Ch7] Kularb len Fai (Pordeecam)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ok, Mahalo. You're making me giggle during the class. My classmates would think I'm crazy. Oh what a guilty pleasure.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't here for Now or Vee. Lol. I was just curious to see how different this remake will be from the original and grew to find Now's acting very impressive. I think Stephany is very pretty also. She has n'ek qualities but her acting needs some work, especially with her speech. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
that's why we're here in the first place.
Initially, I came here for Vee. In the end I fell for Nao. Haha. I don't know how her acting is, but she is gorgeous. Since Mahalo says her acting is good, I believe her. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haven't heard Vee talk in a long time, he sounds so old. Haha. If he looks a little older, but sounds young I wouldn't be complaining about his pairing with these young ladies, but he just looks old and sounds old. I'm kind of uncomfortable. Vee, I love you, but you really need to take care of yourself better. :ghehe:

I'm a little bothered by Nao's hair. Is it just me? Haha. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I started this lakorn for Nao but after seeing comments somewhere about her forehead, I cant' stop staring at it xD
Haha, her forehead is quite big.
But still, she's stunning.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
do you mean forehead?

No. Haha. I'm not really bothered by her forehead. It's her hair when it's straight that bothers me. I just feel like it gets all in her face. When it's split at the side and curled it looks nice.

huajaikaungtur said:
I started this lakorn for Nao but after seeing comments somewhere about her forehead, I cant' stop staring at it xD
Haha, her forehead is quite big.
But still, she's stunning.

Haha. I can't stop staring at it either, but honestly it doesn't bother me much. 

Nao looks mature, but her body is really that of a very young lady. She's so scrawny and petite, and when she's next to Vee they look soo....incompatible. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Darn it. I was the one who pointed out her forehead. Lol. Sorry for ruining it for you girls. That was the first thing I noticed about her. It was actually one of the reasons for why I didn't want to tune into this because I thought she was another average looking actress, but she's quite cute with that killer smile of hers. Her acting is also up to par, and just now, I find that she can sure pull of the sexy and seductive look. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Darn it. I was the one who pointed out her forehead. Lol. Sorry for ruining it for you girls. That was the first thing I noticed about her. It was actually one of the reasons for why I didn't want to tune into this because I thought she was another average looking actress, but she's quite cute with that killer smile of hers. Her acting is also up to par, and just now, I find that she can sure pull of the sexy and seductive look. 

She's gorgeous! Haha. Sexy and seductive? Little miss Nao here?? Hehe.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

She's gorgeous! Haha. Sexy and seductive? Little miss Nao here?? Hehe.
what? You don't believe it? *Nao's forehead is noticed first by Mahalo* period, ok? I am the one who's participating the seduction scene. Nao's height is quite short when she is compared against Steph but I think she's confident with her height because she has been wearing lots of sneaker in scenes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
what? You don't believe it? *Nao's forehead is noticed first by Mahalo* period, ok? I am the one who's participating the seduction scene. Nao's height is quite short when she is compared against Steph but I think she's confident with her height because she has been wearing lots of sneaker in scenes.
I believe it. Haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I definitely believe it, too. And Nao's height is perfectly fine, she's definitely very petite!
But her first impression on me for this lakorn was with her red dress and I definitely got a sexy, seductive vibe from that :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:
I definitely believe it, too. And Nao's height is perfectly fine, she's definitely very petite!
But her first impression on me for this lakorn was with her red dress and I definitely got a sexy, seductive vibe from that :D
Yeah, I like her height too. She just needs to put on some weight. Haha.