[Ch7] Kularb len Fai (Pordeecam)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Pantip/ As tagged
I'm going to add some life into this thread. Here are some photos. Oldest to newest!

Click to see more photos.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo, you are awesome! Poor Vee, you can totally see how bad he's aged when he's next to Arnut. Arnut's gotten chubbier, but he still looks good. Love his bright smile!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think he's too confident smiling with his teeth showing. The smirk may have worked when he was younger, but I think it looks odd now that's he older.

CR: Pantip/ as tagged
Pictures from recent and upcoming episodes.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: NowTisanart IG/ Vee_Weraparp/ NingWing/ 

Tgamber, I'm actually one of the few members on AsianFuse who keeps the threads updated, which means that I upload photos and translate articles and plot synopsis for the the lakorns on here. However, due to schooling and work, I've been gone for a bit and haven't updated any threads. I'm actually skipping studying time to update this thread because I'm really enjoying the lakorn! Lol.

Click to see more photos

Throwback photos from previous episodes.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: NingWing IG
I've realized that PooDeeCam also produced Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek, the last lakorn I enjoyed from CH.7 starring Porshe and Sammy. Their lakorns have been impressive so far with some slight draggy-ness here and there. I think they're the next best production at Ch.7 after Moom Mai. Okay, last update for tonight. I can't wait to see this showdown between Aom and Min.

Sweet scenes for our pranangs!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No, I'm at fault for watching this lakorn when I'm not supposed to. Lol. Once I get hooked onto something, there's no stopping me from continuing. I enjoy updating threads so I'm happy to share these photos with you all. I miss my AF family. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo, you must really like this lakorn because you're updating like crazy! Haha. Pordeecom is good, but they aren't doing so well on Praao. I should skip Praao for this one, huh. Haha. Right now I'm still watching Praao for the slightest hope that it'll improve.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you for all the photos, @Mahalo! Miss seeing you around these threads.
But agree, this lakorn is pretty enjoyable. I might not love this lakorn as much as you but it is good enough to keep me watching.
Still watching Porshe & Sammie's lakorn. College is taking all my time away, ugh.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
HAHA. Yeah. I really like this lakorn so far so I felt like I needed to update whatever I missed out on. I finally caught up with all the pictures! Phew. College is taking over my life also Marina! I have no life what so ever. And Phatman, you should skip Praao and hop onto this one. Haha. It's so much more interesting. We might have a happy ending from the pictures.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ok. Is this the lakorn discussion or whining why college takes our time? I've an exam in 15 minutes but instead of reviewing, I'm following you around Mahalo.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Mahalo; I'm loving all your comments. <3 i agree with like, basically everything you're saying. Just wait until I get on my laptop and like all of your comments, lol. It'll be annoying tho. XD I'm definitely enjoying this lakorn so so much! Noe is such a beauty, love her already. Ugh. Liking the fast pacing.