[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
In general, I don't like the dramas having main actors or actress roles as dumb as kid brain in adult body......I found Weir's role is super dumb and brainless. This role doesn't fit him at all.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The work site when they almost got shot

non : Serve you right for not inviting me

N'k- It's not like I'm taking a trip to Disneyland and will invite you...HAHAHA

sigh...I love me non&pim...wish they just did more couple scene in general for all of em. Esp. w/pra'nang being married. Mis-opportunity.

Agree they were to serious about the business/n'rai. They should have p'k wanting to change by the challenge n'k gave him and fight for his position back by working hard presenting in project. Cont. w/him teasing n'k thinking she "took him" hahaha

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
Seems James/Kim lakorn rating is so low... :( :( how come???
I feel like James and Kim didn't do a good job. It's not good like the original. I like the old version better.

Doesn't seen like it's good so far. Is it? Is it living up to their previous work??
If you don't compare it to their previous work KZRZ is a pretty good lakorn. Despite pra'nang not having a lot of skipship and screentime its still enjoyable. Its one of those lakorn you can watch with your family and have a good laugh. I love it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I dunno y...they ca. Use 3 more ep to develop the love ...n more love scenes...i didn't watch their other lakorn and I'm enjoying almost all the characters which is rare for me.

I've seen the original and loved it...I can be vain In pra' nang but the lakorn was that good. Kim looks very old/soo much older with the bangs

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
I dunno y...they ca. Use 3 more ep to develop the love ...n more love scenes...i didn't watch their other lakorn and I'm enjoying almost all the characters which is rare for me.

I've seen the original and loved it...I can be vain In pra' nang but the lakorn was that good. Kim looks very old/soo much older with the bangs
I enjoy all the characters too. They all add some fun to the drama.... Korn is unlike most p'ek. I like that he's not a fantasy guy. I find attraction in the realness of his character. He's immature and no good but he did change himself. He became more caring and thoughtful to people around him.

I agree the original was better.

suritha

sarNie Egg
When I saw the first few episodes, I thought this lakorn would be a rom-com. There were rom-com scenes between Non and Pim, but I wish there were more for the pra'nangs after they married. I saw the preview for the last episode and looks like the comedic relief is back with Korn's misunderstanding of the wedding, so I'm really excited for that :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG , this last ep is like a whole New lakorn...about diff. couple and their lives.......

Pim all of a sudden is obsess w/playing pokemon?

N'k is very lovey dovey...

come on! instead of giving us sweet scene we get "Couple" problems....

erinhang

sarNie Adult
So was the ending good? The last ep better make up for all the other eps. I'm only on ep 8.

Cristonkay

sarNie Egg
I am an avid fan of Weir and Min. This drama is their 3rd paired-up, although it is a happy ending, there are scenes that are missing like:

1. At the end Korn proposed to Rose which it turn-out to be confusing because their reply is that, "we are married already". But in EP14, they signed a divorce paper.
2. Same as Pim and Non, I am confused if they are living in or not.

Cristonkay

sarNie Egg
yeah, they filmed more scenes after those scenes so it doesn't really make sense.
Hi Erinhang. I am watching Morassum Sawad at Facebook by Ninjakkn. This is my second drama to watch a "boss mafia" is in love with a student. The first one is Cubic wherein Bomb Tanin is the lead actor.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Hi Erinhang. I am watching Morassum Sawad at Facebook by Ninjakkn. This is my second drama to watch a "boss mafia" is in love with a student. The first one is Cubic wherein Bomb Tanin is the lead actor.
Cool, I also watched those before too. Morassum Sawad is an awesome lakorn! I hope you enjoy it!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn started out really well but the lack of progression was kind of frustrating. Like there were genuinely funny scenes like the arguments that Korn has with his dad, and especially the scene where he tells his dad that he didn't want to be the first sperm to reach the egg and the dad was like if he knew he would have a son like him he would have left the sperm on the bed and Pim is just disturbed to hear the conversation.

First of all. I like that this is a new character for Weir, the playboy airhead thing is cute. Weir's facial expressions are hilarious and adorable, especially during the wedding scene. They also dressed him up very well in this lakorn, which is rare since he's usually dresses like a farmer for a lot of his lakorns. I just didn't like how Korn never really matured until the very end, he was irresponsible and kind of a jerk until he finds out that the n'rai is evil and only then he crawls back to the n'ek which makes me question if he really loves her or he's just lusting after her. I didn't really understand how the n'ek fell for him, he did very little to show that he is beyond an air headed playboy. He was concerned for her very little of the time and he was hardly sweet to her. Seems like the n'ek was more into the p'ek than the p'ek was. I wished he started improving himself during the middle part of the lakorn.

Min's acting compared to her acting with Weir in Pin Anong and Lah Ruk was different. She seemed not into this role at all, and her chemistry with Weir was lessened considerably. For such a fiery character, she seemed zoned out.

The supporting cast. Bank's character is supposed to be important and he's instrumental in defeating the n'rai but he shows up during the last 30% of the lakorn and he was a jerk to Pim for no reason. Hone is supposed to be this grand rival for the p'ek but he literally does one annoying thing to break up the couple and then he just disappears and his character is useless. They also have no development for his couple, he just randomly gives up on n'ek after not trying at all and then decides he likes the friend. I like when the supporting cast take a back seat and there is a lot of scenes for the leads and this lakorn does a good job with that but fails to develop the characters.

Kantana likes to make their endings meaty and full of moments for the leads but they failed to do that in this lakorn. The last episode was crap and was poorly done. First of all we have the n'ek confess her love for the p'ek and the p'ek doesn't even say it back. They then get divorced for no reason, with no explanation and then the p'ek does nothing to get the n'ek back, doesn't even think about her only to barge into her supposed wedding. Their reunion isn't even explained, they just go riding off into the sunset together, I don't even get a love confession and then I guess on the same day they have a family dinner where it is assumed that they're back together. What about the divorce? Shouldn't they get married for realsies but then we get a problem thrown in where the p'ek and n'ek aren't sleeping together and that problem isn't even solved, like do they ever consummate the marriage?? And then Hone's marriage problem where he randomly quits his job and Pim is addicted to pokemon go, plus why are the guys constantly playing golf? Like we are introduced to problems that could have been subplots for the lakorn, not random scenes thrown in the end. It is like the writer didn't know how to end this lakorn and decided they needed one extra episode to do so only to add more things than they could handle. We don't even get a kiss between the leads.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn aired during the five years I stopped watching lakorns. I am visiting my parents for the holidays and decided to watch this with them since there isn’t much airing right now. I’ll be honest, I read lots of the comments in this threads. I wasn’t expecting much so I guess it wasn’t that bad.

Weir’s character was such an airhead. Whole time while I was watching, I was thinking how could nek end up with someone this dumb lol. His character was funny though. Don’t think I’ve ever seen Weir in a role like this so I was like whatever, something different. I also think it’s funny they made him a playboy city boy that hates plara. I’m like man, he probably loves that and eats that on the regular. The mans is Isan haha. Anyways, I enjoyed his character cause it was just something to laugh about.

Nek is the most well rounded character in here. I think she had the most sense and she wasn’t weak. I’m glad she was hard headed and would always come for whoever came for her. I loved how her and her aunt would team up and beat up anyone who attacked them. Min is always pretty to me and looked really nice in here. I liked a lot of her outfits and throughout the lakorn, I was thinking wow her heels are so high and she’s constantly wearing 6 inche heels. I know her feet have to hurt lol.

Both families were so funny to me. I liked pek’s dad and nek’s aunt the most. The dad was quite smart and knew what his son needed in life. I also liked their arguments because he really knew his son was dumb lol. Nek’s aunt would always fight whoever for nek and she was just hilarious to me. Pek’s mom was funny as well. Even though she didn’t like nek, she was funny to me cause she was dumb like her son. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree haha.

One thing that bothered me about this lakorn was the ending. That was the most nonsense and dragging ending I’ve ever seen. All of a sudden pek’s sister is addicted to Pokémon go and then I was wondering if they would kinda touch back on the rais but they didn’t. I guess I was expecting more but then I had to remind myself about everyone’s comments. I definitely think this could of ended on episode 14 cause 15 (the end) was the worst lol.

Overall though, not terrible but not the best either. This lakorn started off quite good but slowly started crumbling when the storyline wasn’t really getting anywhere. Kinda sucked we didn’t get many pranang scenes either. Would I watch it again? Definitely not lol but it was fun and a good laugh while watching it. You really have go into watching it without expectations and decide to only watch it cause it’s an easy watch and silly.