[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

whitedove

sarNie Adult
The Mask Singer from Workpoint is so popular I wonder why, the show got to beat the lakorns in ratings???
Reality TV, plus its very much fun and modern. Lakorns probably need to upgrade and get modernized with more varied storylines if they want to keep up.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
: ) it's just getting good!

The siblings are soo cute/funny together. Pra'nang is so funny. P'k trick n'k that she "took advantage" of him and she need to take responsibility. She's the guy and he's the girl....hehehe...Bank * Nat nxt scene seems cute. P'k is trying to be so swt to n'k...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It seem to be dramatic now...the scene of Non & Pim is cute. Not many Pra'nang scenes. Preview looks like p'k needs comfort/get some heartache. ..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
really? that seem rush to me...I feel things are sorta getting started...say 4-5 more ep would be good

erinhang

sarNie Adult
What?! There was hardly any screen time for Weir and Min together. I'm only on ep 7 and I can't find a good website that works. It sucks that it's ending.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
awww....wish it was @ least 4-5 ep...they were inconsistent w/their screen time esp. with pra'nang living together

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
What?! There was hardly any screen time for Weir and Min together. I'm only on ep 7 and I can't find a good website that works. It sucks that it's ending.
What??? It ended already? I just up to ep 6, and hummmmmmm I feel really disappoint with the story line, My lovely super star Weir and Min didn't make me smile with their roles/characters at all. what a suck story it is!!!!!!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
What??? It ended already? I just up to ep 6, and hummmmmmm I feel really disappoint with the story line, My lovely super star Weir and Min didn't make me smile with their roles/characters at all. what a suck story it is!!!!!!
Not yet. We have 3 episodes left, tonight, tomorrow and next monday since Soe Sanaeha will air next Tuesday

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Not yet. We have 3 episodes left, tonight, tomorrow and next monday since Soe Sanaeha will air next Tuesday
Thanks for your info Maricon. I hope it will bring my smile back to enjoy it at least the last part. To tell the truth, I've watched this drama for Weir and Min.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like the character...wish there was more/better pra'nang scenes. When they are together it was good.

Love Pim &NoN , they are cute together to. I'm enjoying the siblings interaction. The ending ost is stuck in my head.

n'k tell p'k she loves him

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
I'm up to date but honestly their last lakorn was better. This one focuses on business too much. It's not bad but I think as fans we just want more pra/nang screen time/development lol. I guess they are growing together with all the struggles and praek is finally seeing things now but still could be better scripted.