[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What did when go overseas to study for? It's not a doctor like his brother right?

I think he has a sweet smile when it's big and cheesy. Some of these Pra'eks aged better than some N'eks. He look good in those suits.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I believe Tawin came overseas to UC Riverside (CLOSE TO ME) for his Masters in business. I know right? Kwan smacks Win pretty hard too & I'm just like..."I hope that doesn't hurt.. .____." but it's still super cute though, hahha. 555

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Okay, I may sound really dumb, but what is the title in English? LOL. 

He loves it when she hits him... I think. I hope so. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
ImQueen said:
Okay, I may sound really dumb, but what is the title in English? LOL. 

He loves it when she hits him... I think. I hope so. 
Roughly the title means The Fussy Couple has a Good Chance (of)/Eagerly Awaiting a Love Plan (It's hard for me to translate Lun, I had to use Thai2English to help me explain maybe someone else might describe it better than I can)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Cupid Candy said:
Roughly the title means The Fussy Couple has a Good Chance (of)/Eagerly Awaiting a Love Plan (It's hard for me to translate Lun, I had to use Thai2English to help me explain maybe someone else might describe it better than I can)
You did a good job, Loon/lun does mean eagerly awaiting or anticipating but it can also mean cheering, like cheering for a team. I think Wun in this sentence mean busybody, someone who stick their nose where it doesn't belong maybe?

Thai lakorns are so hard to translate into english because if you go word per word, sometime it makes no sense. :scratchhead2: :coverlaf:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
byebye said:
What did when go overseas to study for? It's not a doctor like his brother right?

I think he has a sweet smile when it's big and cheesy. Some of these Pra'eks aged better than some N'eks. He look good in those suits.

I think it was Business Management. Not sure what degree though. He talked about it on WWYWY recently but I forgot.

Cupid Candy said:

That's about as close of a translation as possible. I tried translating it too and it was beyond a long title. LOL

Other variations: The Fussy/Messy/Busy Couple Awaiting Love's Plan.

Taeun

sarNie Egg
Finally they reunion again time flies I remember when he announce of going study abroad but dam my otp together again I can't wait to see them together. Out of all Kwan partner I think she has the best chemistry with Win I don't know why I just think they are just so cute and natural together maybe I'm just bias lol

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Kwan breaking up with her boyfriend... Win coming back to Thailand right at the same time... Could it be fate? LOL. Just one of my radical thoughts...

poobae91

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
When a girl playfully hits a guy constantly, there's a little crushin in it... I did that a lot back in my crushing days. LOL

Idk about playfully hitting my crush because some people do get pretty annoyed/mad when you hit them. I only hit my older sister because I'm close enough to do that to her haha - I know that she'll get piss, but not full rage madness since she knows I only hit her to tease her.

lele

sarNie Egg
I don't normally post, but I'm going to come out of hiding for these two. I've loved them since their first lakorn together, Plik Din Su Dao, and I can't wait to see the bts interactions once filming starts! 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
poobae91 said:

Idk about playfully hitting my crush because some people do get pretty annoyed/mad when you hit them. I only hit my older sister because I'm close enough to do that to her haha - I know that she'll get piss, but not full rage madness since she knows I only hit her to tease her.

Lol of course you'll have to know if the person will be mad first before hitting them.