[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think it's cute that Kwan still refers to herself as "nong" when talking to Win. It shows their closeness. It's a reference she only uses with Win.

They might have cut it off because maybe they had technical difficulties or the cameraman had a situation. It was probably over anyway. Or, either Kwan or Win had somewhere else they had to go. Hence they didn't do an interview. BUT, I have a feeling maaaaaybe the producers want to tease our poor hearts and feed us KwanWin little by little so we're constantly interested and asking for more. Maybe. Lol

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is going to be a romantic-comedy type. Remind me of Theppabut Maya Thepthida Jum Raeng. I hope this one will have more spazz-worthy scenes of our pranang!

Thanks for the pictures and video na!

x0unerthanlater

Aww, they're all grown up. As Kwan said, nothing has changed except their faces. Lol

Win was quite handsome and sharp at the opening ceremony. Kwan of course is always gorgeous. I thought she had darkened her hair. I guess she just got it a little darker than it was in msrfs.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
They still tease each other. Not a surprise because Kwan is a teaser. As for Win, it looks like he talks a lot more compared to 5 years ago... I think. 

Whoa, Kwans character looks so hideous! LOL. But she's still cute!

I guess they did do an interview together. I mean, they're the pranang anyway! 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kwan smacking Win's arm is so cute, she's so comfortable with him. 

Amm is still so chubby, though he looks slightly thinner than he was in Lilawadee Plerng. 

x0unerthanlater

Amm should go work out with Shane lol jk I think he looks alright. But if he gains anymore weight it'll look noticeable. I watched the opening ceremony and Amm totally ignored his n'ek when the photographers wanted their picture. He wanted a pic with Kwan. Tehehe ^-^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Go back to look at some clips of Lilawadee Plerng, in some scenes his belly was so big. But yes at this moment he looks ok haha

LOL At least he kinda tried with his pairing, he took a couple of pics with his arm around her and then flirted with Kwan the rest of the time. I LOL-ed so hard after he constantly started complimenting her. 

x0unerthanlater

Cupid Candy said:
Go back to look at some clips of Lilawadee Plerng, in some scenes his belly was so big. But yes at this moment he looks ok haha

LOL At least he kinda tried with his pairing, he took a couple of pics with his arm around her and then flirted with Kwan the rest of the time. I LOL-ed so hard after he constantly started complimenting her. 

He must be smitten with our lovely Kwan. Who wouldn't be? lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
lol I loved how Win pull out his phone to take a selfie with Kwan after Kwan took a photo with Amm lol me and my sister were joking wins like enough of the 3rd person, I'm taking my phone out" lmaoo so hilarious hehe I agree Amm flirted a lot with Kwan heheh but I noticed Kwan talking to Win too and OMG I squealed when Kwan put her arms around Win when they took the group photo haha oh gosh love them!!