[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Goodness golly gee, this is gonna start airing soon??? yahhhooooo~~~~~

but seriously, the caveman/woman pictures at the beach are hilarious!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahahaha!! The caveman and cavewoman! Too funny!!! I seriously cannot wait to see this lakorn!! Thanks! :D 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
EEEEEKKKK~~ thank you~~

Man, it's just bts but.. I'm already aching from Kwan yelling in pain for Win.  So much emotions.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
What a nice teaser!!! I cannot wait to watch these two cuties back onscreen!! I swear KwanWin still make me cheese hard!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Since no one updated the 2nd teaser, here it is!! haha I don't know why the 2nd one seems like a different storyline lol it seems more intense!Ugh if only I know what he said to her ahh can't wait!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nrbf5RAoJU

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm so upset with Ch7. First off they ban us INTER fans from watching full episodes on sites like youtube & NOW they 'delay' OSTs. I hate going to bugaboo to watch Ch7 lakorns..thank goodness there's watchlakorn! But anyhow, 2 OSTs for this lakorn is already out..but Ch7 is making it 'unavailable' for our country. UGHHHH. I only saw snippets on IG, sad life  :annoyed:  :lmao:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I'm so sad!! Stupid channel 7 I hate you Wahh I think this is going to air soon and then they block us from viewing the BTS how annoying!! Ugh I really wanna watch it so i replay on ig but it's still not enough, because YouTube has the full version ughh ch 7 need to make this available to US. We are the supporters! Wahhh