[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really wanted to like this but damn things fell flat. This is a classic example of good premise but poor execution. Fake marriage lakorns are usually the perfect material for comedy and romance but this lakorn tried to hard and it turned out to be too silly. Everything moved around in a circle, Sila constantly faking kidnappings. I could understand the first one in the woods but the island plan was unnecessary, it would have turned out better if they were genuinely stuck on an island. Kwan and Win always have good chemistry, too bad their last two lakorns were comedies that ended up failing. They do better in dramas, I hope ch7 pairs them up again and give them a proper drama. I liked Waa and Tawan, they had a lot of potential too since it is the rich girl bullying the servant boy but that went nowhere with the jealousy and the shielding her from the gun, they never got a proper conclusion. Ran turned into an annoying character, you would think that she wanted to marry Sila to protect him but she just wanted to marry him for her own selfish reasons. I felt like if Tee told her he loved her she probably wouldn't have needed Sila and pushed him away, all she definitely wanted him to comfort her after their one night stand but Tee was too blind to see that she liked him. Tee and Ran's relationship also fell flat. And that freaking ending, they ended on a bridge over a road, the ending was rushed and where was that wedding dress scene??? I'm so angry and disappointed that Win and Kwan's reunion turned out like this.