[Ch7] Koh 7

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
New lakorn opening today ...

ละคร "โก๊ะ 7" กับการกลับมาเป็นพระเอกอีกครั้งของพี่อานัส
ของค่ายโคลีเซี่ยม โดยการคัมแบ็กเป็นพระเอกละคร (เย็น) ของอานัสประกบกับนางเอกผิวโอโม่ (โคตรๆ) เกรซ-กาญจน์เกล้า ด้วยเศียรเกล้า ร่วมด้วยนักแสดงดังๆ อาทิ ธันญ์ ธนากร, จิลล์ โรเจอร์, โอ๋-รุ่งระวี, แดน-ดนัย สมุทรโคจร ฯลฯ บวงสรวงเปิดกล้อง 7 ก.ค.นี้ ที่ บ.โคลีเซียม ซ.พัฒนาการ 28

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if these clips are from this lakorn or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z73qWpBsEo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1pVU7Y_gQ

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the title is Koh 7. Can somone change the lakorn name....It look like Grace is pairing up with Arnat not with Thun.

Photos:

Credit to: Grace Facebook page

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
oh man i so happy when i see the name that grace and thun i so proud that both them is n'ek and p'ek why it not true.omg i don't like it at all why it have to be like this. so hope thun with ann alicha

meenia

sarNie Adult
Arnus is so hot. Ch7 I demand you give him primetime p'ek roles.
I'm sooooooo with you Cupid Candy on that. Arnus is hot and they should always give him the p'ek roles. I'm like come on Vee's still gets it and i like the man, but just not as much as Arnus. He's just so hot.. Grace looks very pretty in this one. I can't wait to see them both. Very cute couple.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I love when Anus starred with Chompoo and they made a cute couple. He still look handsome but Grace I don't know and don't to be mean either. I guess channel 7 runs out of nangekes.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
oh man i so happy when i see the name that grace and thun i so proud that both them is n'ek and p'ek why it not true.omg i don't like it at all why it have to be like this. so hope thun with ann alicha
Lol, i didnt even recognize that, that was ann alicha till u mention it... hahah

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Interesting. Anus and Grace make a fresh couple. Grace is looking amazing in those pics, and Anus got hotter over the years. I think it's his hairstyle. I'm going to keep my eyes on this lakorn

meenia

sarNie Adult
Is it coming out soon. I can't wait. I love arnus. He should do more lead role. He's so hot. Grace is pretty too. Can't wait. thanks.