❤️[CH7] Koei Baan Rai Sapai Hiso (Media Studio): Mookda Narinrak / Kem Hussawee

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Thank you! I wonder if we will see this by next year or the year after!
I really have no idea. I don’t know how Media Scene works but they have started 4 lakorns before this one. Hopefully, we’ll get to see all 5 lakorns next year.:)

I’m thankful that their co-star here is Ben, not Euro. Imagine the chaos on the set if it is Euro. :nut:

I guess it’s safe to say that Ben and Mamaew will be the second couple of this lakorn.
http://instagr.am/p/CIN4iwypc02/

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I really have no idea. I don’t know how Media Scene works but they have started 4 lakorns before this one. Hopefully, we’ll get to see all 5 lakorns next year.:)

I’m thankful that their co-star here is Ben, not Euro. Imagine the chaos on the set if it is Euro. :nut:

I guess it’s safe to say that Ben and Mamaew will be the second couple of this lakorn.
http://instagr.am/p/CIN4iwypc02/
Euro plus Kem = no good lol. I love watching Kem Euro Goal Fit. It’s so funny all the time!

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Euro plus Kem = no good lol. I love watching Kem Euro Goal Fit. It’s so funny all the time!
I’ve only watched those episodes with subtitles. Poor bungee something instructor became confused when KE suddenly went on freestyle mode. Yeah! Their always funny and naughty. Lol. They just don’t know how to stay calm, especially when they’re together. Haha

Ben can’t keep up with Kem’s energy. Haha

Tong Savitree is also part of this lakorn.
http://instagr.am/p/CIO4_AahsgH/
Some scenes from yesterday’s shoot. :cheer:

Last edited:

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
I hope that this Lakorn will be a sweet and hilarious one. I do not wish for the P'ek and N'ek to have heartache and headache.
I wish for a lot of lovely and funny scenes. A lot of kisses and a very glamourous Happy ending.

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Shooting day today. Hope they’ll finish their shoot early today so they can still go to Mae Ning’s birthday party. :)

2B2D033F-98F1-46E1-ABB2-67F73FA6B260.jpeg

http://instagr.am/p/CIwsnJYlVMY/

Kem’s words of wisdom. :naughty2:

หล่อมาก

I guess Mamaew is Mook’s sister here? Hmm..

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I am feeling sad because I can see that mookda is now sort of distancing herself from Kem, I really miss their closeness before. Can someone please explain why media keeps mentioning tyfoon with mookda are they secretly talking to each other ?because the media smells something.(there's no smoke without fire ) .

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I am feeling sad because I can see that mookda is now sort of distancing herself from Kem, I really miss their closeness before. Can someone please explain why media keeps mentioning tyfoon with mookda are they secretly talking to each other ?because the media smells something.(there's no smoke without fire ) .
Don’t think too much into it. Kem and Mookda are still going to have great chemistry in the lakorn. I think they are all still close but everyone is more careful now because their every action is scrutinized. There’s also been drama stirred up by a small group that has been harassing them on social media. That group of people had started to try and drag Mookda’s family into it. They’ve made up stuff about both Mookda and Kem. Ning and Tum had to cut in and kind of confront them on social media. If you really stretch things and make stuff up, you can link anybody in the entertainment business up. I’ve seen it done many times with Korean and Chinese celebrities. It’s as if there’s only one fluffy white puppy in the whole world. And then I see 5 other celebrities with the same one...lol. This whole IG “like/not like” thing is also ridiculous. IG doesn’t define a person’s whole life, especially celebrities. I feel bad for all of them because they can’t “like or not like“ a post without criticism. As for the media, to me it’s because Tyfoon is the only other guy that she’s been seen with maybe once or twice a long time ago that some previous fans have tried to link her with so they just keep asking the same question because she wouldn’t say who she was talking to. I guess people of the opposite sex can’t be platonic friends if you’re a single Asian celebrity. Mookda has never changed things she has said in interviews. She’s denied talking to Tyfoon like that over and over again but notice that the media hasn’t asked if it’s Kem. They just automatically dismiss him because she said he’s a work friend and KooJin. She’s answered that since the beginning, but digging into her and Kem is not sensational news. It’s tiresome for them to have to answer the same questions over and over again.

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Don’t think too much into it. Kem and Mookda are still going to have great chemistry in the lakorn. I think they are all still close but everyone is more careful now because their every action is scrutinized. There’s also been drama stirred up by a small group that has been harassing them on social media. That group of people had started to try and drag Mookda’s family into it. They’ve made up stuff about both Mookda and Kem. Ning and Tum had to cut in and kind of confront them on social media. If you really stretch things and make stuff up, you can link anybody in the entertainment business up. I’ve seen it done many times with Korean and Chinese celebrities. It’s as if there’s only one fluffy white puppy in the whole world. And then I see 5 other celebrities with the same one...lol. This whole IG “like/not like” thing is also ridiculous. IG doesn’t define a person’s whole life, especially celebrities. I feel bad for all of them because they can’t “like or not like“ a post without criticism. As for the media, to me it’s because Tyfoon is the only other guy that she’s been seen with maybe once or twice a long time ago that some previous fans have tried to link her with so they just keep asking the same question because she wouldn’t say who she was talking to. I guess people of the opposite sex can’t be platonic friends if you’re a single Asian celebrity. Mookda has never changed things she has said in interviews. She’s denied talking to Tyfoon like that over and over again but notice that the media hasn’t asked if it’s Kem. They just automatically dismiss him because she said he’s a work friend and KooJin. She’s answered that since the beginning, but digging into her and Kem is not sensational news. It’s tiresome for them to have to answer the same questions over and over again.
Thank you so much for your information, if mookda didn't admit that she is talking to someone and stick to her usual answer focus on work for now, things will not be this messy. The more popular she is the more the media wants pieces of her. Oh how I miss her cheerful personality.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much for your information, if mookda didn't admit that she is talking to someone and stick to her usual answer focus on work for now, things will not be this messy. The more popular she is the more the media wants pieces of her. Oh how I miss her cheerful personality.
Either way, she’s single and focused on work. She seems to be slowly getting back to her cheerful self. I think the Bannaimong trip and fan meeting helped. This looks like it’s going to be a hilarious lakorn. The chicken pooped on Kem everytime he held it.

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I am shipping Kem and mookda to be a real couple but right now I am happy for them to focus on work first and love come later.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Uber excited. Cannot wait for this rom com. A side note. I wrote FF called My Isaan Husband...Lakorn world catching up as I always wanted to see that type of plotline and glad it is original script!! IMO they do look super great onscreen and their chemistry off the charts. Its ET so will not be too seriously concerned about off screen relationship rumors or not. None of our business anyways, just enjoy it for entertainment purposes only.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Kem will be an Isan guy who went overseas to earn his degree. Nek will be a rich hiso. That's all I know so far. Probably the typical hiso nek not wanting to marry a country guy but this country guy is well educated lol. Funny that Kem is real life Isan so its fitting.
Any more details on synopsis?

Thanks

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
They are pairing up too soon. Hopefully they don’t turn out like nadech and yaya where they’re constantly in movies together. Gets super boring. :rolleyes: But I’ll let it slide this time because I had higher expectations for their last movie and it just didn’t really do it for me.

Pennie 1945

sarNie Egg
Yes, they are only 3-4 years apart but when they started in the industry makes a lot of difference. Yaya had different management and as a teen had a different kind of public exposure and training. Don’t get me wrong. I like NY...but for some reason just can’t get into their lakorns together. Loved the series that Nadech had with Taew and really enjoyed Yaya’s first lakorn with Rome or her lakorns with Mark and others.

Mookda started with Miss Teen and modeling in Japan away from family which along with her introverted personality made her very mature for her age. She doesn’t really require grooming in the conservative department so she’s easy for her manager to work with. The only thing close to the KooJin stuff before this she had was with Bank but the was Fin for Fun so that boundary was already set. That’s also why it’s throwing people off with the Kem KooJin thing. To those who know Mookda, it really seems like they like each other cause she’s letting her guard down. Kem’s management doesn’t place restrictions on him when it comes to interviews and stuff so that’s why he’s more frank about his feelings but he seems to be learning from this whole thing. If they are testing the waters with getting to know each other, it seems that the Jin stuff will be slowing down. They’re also going to start promoting their new lakorns. Anyways, I think they’re cute together and wish them the best. It’s not for me to judge what they do. Wish all the couples the best.
Yes, they are only 3-4 years apart but when they started in the industry makes a lot of difference. Yaya had different management and as a teen had a different kind of public exposure and training. Don’t get me wrong. I like NY...but for some reason just can’t get into their lakorns together. Loved the series that Nadech had with Taew and really enjoyed Yaya’s first lakorn with Rome or her lakorns with Mark and others.

Mookda started with Miss Teen and modeling in Japan away from family which along with her introverted personality made her very mature for her age. She doesn’t really require grooming in the conservative department so she’s easy for her manager to work with. The only thing close to the KooJin stuff before this she had was with Bank but the was Fin for Fun so that boundary was already set. That’s also why it’s throwing people off with the Kem KooJin thing. To those who know Mookda, it really seems like they like each other cause she’s letting her guard down. Kem’s management doesn’t place restrictions on him when it comes to interviews and stuff so that’s why he’s more frank about his feelings but he seems to be learning from this whole thing. If they are testing the waters with getting to know each other, it seems that the Jin stuff will be slowing down. They’re also going to start promoting their new lakorns. Anyways, I think they’re cute together and wish them the best. It’s not for me to judge what they do. Wish all the couples the best.
Kem and Mook are in a relationship and have been for a while I know for sure since early September 2020 and it could have been since they were filming So Wayree as they were wearing couple watches in some of the later scenes I also believe that Kem was in love with Mook a long time before they evan made So Wayree because he never seem to be interested in anybody and he did say on an old interview that he has fallen in love without meaning to but wouldn’t name who it was you might even know yourself by now because there is plenty of imformation to say there are a couple Mook done a Star Cam of seven episodes and no five she was going to reveal who she was with and six and seven they were going to talk about there relatshipship but because of lockdown she couldn’t get them recorded so now lockdown is finish she can go ahead with the Star Cam.Mook and Kem are so much alike they have the same qualities both very nice and kind and both of there families love the other Kem as been many times to Mook family home and he is made very welcome by her family there even made a member of her family and when Mook and Kem are together they just glow and are so happy.