[Ch7] Khun Por Jum Pen (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Title : เช้าสายบ่ายเย็น

Thanks to Thip @ SPICY Forum..

It said the Pra'nangs is going to be Cheer & Tle. It hasn't yet to be confirmed yet but it look like in the end it might go to Cheer and Tle. This lakorn is going to star filming soon.
---

Aww so sad that Cheer is having an up coming lakorn and she have to go back and pair up with Tle again. :cry1: Why can't she pair up with Cee if she have to pair up again. This lakorn is an event lakorn. I'm okay with Cheer playing event lakornt but upset that her p'ke is going to be Tle. Why can't it be some different...lol

This lakorn is going to be similar to "Nang Baeb Koke Gradone"......I haven't watch "Nang Baeb Koke Gradone" so I don't know how the story line for that lakorn. I just hope this lakorn is good. Sad that this is going to be Cheer thir lakorn for Dida this year. I hope she can choose to work for other company later in the year.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Cheer has so much potential. They should give her better roles. Even better, I wish to see her with CH3 one day since it's hard to view CH7 lakorns online now.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cheer has so much potential. They should give her better roles. Even better, I wish to see her with CH3 one day since it's hard to view CH7 lakorns online now.
I agree with you. Cheer has so much potential but CH7 never really give her better roles or lakorn for her to choose from. Same here I wish Cheer would move to CH3 when her contract end a few months ago but she renew her contract with CH7.

I'm still praying hoping she isn't in here....it still unconfirmed.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
I like Tle Tawan to be pra'ek but when did nang'ek change to Amy Klingpratoom? I don't care who is nang'ek as long as Tle Tawan is pra'ek. I haven't seen him as pra'ek for a long time now.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Tle Tawan to be pra'ek but when did nang'ek change to Amy Klingpratoom? I don't care who is nang'ek as long as Tle Tawan is pra'ek. I haven't seen him as pra'ek for a long time now.
The n'ke have been confirmed a month ago that it was Amy and not Cheer. Cheer wasn't in this lakorn at all from the being.It seem like she was just rumor to be in. Cheer told her fans that she doesn't know anything about this lakorn.

I didn't have time to post the update that Amy was the n'ke in here at the time. I only change the name on the tag. Sorry about that.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn has actually change the title to ''Khun Por Jum Pen''

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number :)

thanks  :)