[Ch7] Khun Chai Liang Moo Khun Nu Liang Gae (Gumkup Karn Dee)

Like the washing clothes scene where cee catched poo whn she was falling :-D & definitely love the kiss scene although it was not real but just to avoid the polices <3 hate tht cee covered his head throughout some episodes but thnkfully not anymore in the latest episodes. Overall, loving the story so far. How i wish there are more promotions and hopefully subs for ths lakorn :-(

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, I definitely loved that scene. ^ it was too cuuute :3 ^
Agreed, the hat was starting to annoy me but Cee still looked so cuute. I'm really loving the action scene for this lakorn & Cee's kickas* moments!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This has been airing since April? How come I didn't know. Haha. Well, now that i know i want to watch it!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Oh God, I LOVE Poo! i DIDNT KNOW SHE HAS A lakorn out already. lmbo!!! 555

Poo is so freaking gorgoeus!! Okay, gna check this out now!

what a long name. >,<

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Poo is a little uncomfortable to watch.  :smack:   Her facial expressions are very weak and unnatural. Cee on the other hand is :drools: . Wish he'd choose better scripts.

SonYukView4ever

HAHAHA why? aww, I love Poo. She's not the best acting looool but she's the hottest girl srsly! Love everything about her. She's so real, confident and cool!! hehe

SonYukView4ever

that's good to hear. Is this lakorn on youtube? lol I don't know if Ch7 lakrons are on youtube anymore??

Love Poo.  She's very cute and sexy.

I haven't watched any of her lakorn since the one with Kwan and Win. Long time ago.