[Ch7] Khon La Loke (Khon Tv)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
Tang and Noosaba's version was good. But nowadays Ch7 has a special talent for ruining good stories.

Ch7 probably thinks they're doing good for Cee by giving him all the action stuff. Ch7 action lakorns are huge. They always have the highest ratings of the year. I don't know why cause I don't like them but people in Thailand eats it up. And that's who lakorns are made for.

I bet it's because of Kom Faek which was a huge blockbuster for them. They keep trying to replicate that success.

Yeah, I really don't know why either....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ch.7 does a relatively good job at action than other genres.
Cee is their best bet for doing beautiful martial arts moves.
Notice how most action lakorns are either Cee, Kelly or Weir?
They are Ch.7's bestest at action. They look good + they do their own stunts.

If the story runs true to the synopsis it makes for a good series although I hate sad endings. :teary: And Cee doing action lakorns why not. He does them very well. :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Ch.7 does a relatively good job at action than other genres.
Cee is their best bet for doing beautiful martial arts moves.
Notice how most action lakorns are either Cee, Kelly or Weir?
They are Ch.7's bestest at action. They look good + they do their own stunts.

Haha. As much as I hate to say this, yes CH7 does action the best. HAHA. But they need to move on and give those roles to other kids. Haha. Cee needs a revenge drama. I love Es in action too, I wish he leads his own action lakorn one day. I hope by that day CH7 will have improved their action. There is still hope! HAHA. 

WatcherofLakorns said:
If the story runs true to the synopsis it makes for a good series although I hate sad endings. :teary: And Cee doing action lakorns why not. He does them very well. :thumbup:

I, too, heard the story doesn't have a happy ending. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

Haha. As much as I hate to say this, yes CH7 does action the best. HAHA. But they need to move on and give those roles to other kids. Haha. Cee needs a revenge drama. I love Es in action too, I wish he leads his own action lakorn one day. I hope by that day CH7 will have improved their action. There is still hope! HAHA. 

I, too, heard the story doesn't have a happy ending. 
Yeah it doesn't. Noi and Tang's version made me cry. I usually can take tragic ending but in this one, it was a no. lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok I just remembered....Poo is in here!!!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lakorn's ruined. I know it already. SIGH......

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
Ok I just remembered....Poo is in here!!!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lakorn's ruined. I know it already. SIGH......

LOLOL!

Cee has those lucky special baby faces. He'll be able to get p'ek roles for several more years. I hope he picks up other genres like back when he first debuted. I loved his lakorns with Cheer. He was like the melodrama p'ek back then.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

LOLOL!

Cee has those lucky special baby faces. He'll be able to get p'ek roles for several more years. I hope he picks up other genres like back when he first debuted. I loved his lakorns with Cheer. He was like the melodrama p'ek back then.

I hope so. They seem to really like him in action, but I would love to see him in some raeng lakorn again.

raine123

sarNie Egg
OMG its cee  :dance1: 
Love him sooo much 

Although i wish theyd stop giving him so much action 
Just wanna see him loooooooooooove x_x
excited though to see this lakorn c: 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Oooo...Cee looks sexy in here hehehe. It's a pity that Poo is in here. Plus, why did it have to be a tragic lakorn?...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

*cross fingers* They just need to stop pairing Cee up with these n'eks that don't match him. *ahem Yui ahem Poo*
He needs someone like Min Pechaya!! Hehe.