[Ch7] Kerd Pen Hong (Pordeecam)

suritha

sarNie Egg
Hi Suritha,

Thank you so much for uploading this video. I watched like three times.... I just can't wait until part 8 comes out tomorrow. Thank you again....

Love P'Kwan.... & P'Tle.

I was wondering if you happen to have the one of both them in - Hong Fah - concert. I think from last year and I try to find it but no results...

Thanks.

TikOil
I don't know because I wasn't the one who upload this. Maybe you should ask the youtube user who is uploaded this.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I finished watching episode 5 last night. And i'm so happy the mom got slap. I know I know she's a mother
but i really wanted someone to at least slap her in this lakorn. She's just so annoy. Anyway, I'm on my way
to watch 6 in a bit. :D

kwan20

sarNie Adult
I finished watching episode 5 last night. And i'm so happy the mom got slap. I know I know she's a mother
but i really wanted someone to at least slap her in this lakorn. She's just so annoy. Anyway, I'm on my way
to watch 6 in a bit. :D
Ying mom is so annoying and selfish.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
really like this lakorn...anyone know if kelly will just end up with cream at the end? i really hope they do end up together because cream deserves to be with someone, also if kwan's brother, her nurse friend and her fiance will end up with anyone at the end. i hope they all end up with someone at the end because they deserve to. it must be hard for cream to see kelly with the other two wives. anyways, looking forward to the upcoming parts.​

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Do I miss something between pra ek and nang ek? How do they fall in love with each other since both are so mean to each other. I don't understand these ppls at all. In order to love someone there must be something that attract or good about them, but wow the way pra ek treat nang ek is like....how can a woman loves a man who treat her so bad..no wonder there are many violence today..woman seems to be okay with it too I guess..

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
so many kisses in this lakorn haha..so hot. kwan is so pretty! but i don't like that orange hair color on her either. looks like next week kwan is going to reveal to sake that she loves tle and tle hears it too, can't wait.

huabnag, you did miss something lol. i think she like him early when they had, as koreans would call it, "skinship" haha... no, but really there were some parts when they were nice to each other. sounds like you didn't watch the whole thing.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
so many kisses in this lakorn haha..so hot. kwan is so pretty! but i don't like that orange hair color on her either. looks like next week kwan is going to reveal to sake that she loves tle and tle hears it too, can't wait.

huabnag, you did miss something lol. i think she like him early when they had, as koreans would call it, "skinship" haha... no, but really there were some parts when they were nice to each other. sounds like you didn't watch the whole thing.
Ying say she love Thew so that Sak will get off her back na

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Damn... I'm so lost looking at the screen caps. I don't even know what is going on now
I;'m still on last week episode. Hopefully i catch soon!!!!!!!!!!