[Ch7] Kerd Pen Hong (Pordeecam)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
i gotta to say tat Kwan have a very nice body lol...very sexy and pretty at the same time...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow, this lakorn looks exciting, already a force kiss on the second epi. Tle was so mean to Kwan, I guess he deserved a :smack: . Tle and Kwan look good. Need to find time to watch this. Thanks for the caps ja.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Wats the airing days of the week whose uploading it

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Again, Tle is so mean :smack: . Tle and Kwan are cute and seem to have a lot of fun. Thanks for the pix ja

kwan20

sarNie Adult
can anyone tell me the summary of this lakorn thank you
the older sister force to be his wife he rape her, and the second sister because of money since Kelly fake the Tle's dad will so he get everything the second sister kind a selfish and want money so she agree to be Kelly wife. Actually kelly purposely want to hurt Tle so he get both of Tle sister and also gf to be his wife, Kelly wanted another 40% of company share holder that his brother(tle dad) given to Tle before he die.
he want kwan to be his wife too a legal wife the other 3 just mistress. Since kwan have a royal blood so she's good candidate to be his legal or first wife. kwan got involve because of her family financial problem, her mom pawn their house to Kelly or something like that. At first she have fiance but on the wedding day his fiance mom find about financial problem so they cancel the wedding. credit:suk

wasn't going to watch this, b/c i always see kwan/tle but started watching b/c of the theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZJcVdk4xeU