[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Who is missing Daniel...the Boss aka Nai Yuk? :love:

Just made this...a tribute to Boss. Oh, heart be still. Someone really need to make a mv of just him. :drooling::love:

Will post this on my FB, Twitter and Instagram.

Last edited:

Sylvia Christopher

A Burnt Child Who Dreads Fire
I found this thread, I couldn't shake it off my mind, I had to watch it which I did, I was glad it was and still is available on DM and :love::aaaaa:I'm in :icon12:!

Alright, I've watched KLKNNHJ like 4 times already, it's not perfect especially the fight sequences, :risas3: which could've been choreographed better, faster, tighter, maybe it was the camera work and editing too and I personally think the fight scenes in the Rising Sun series are way better, like swift and menacing. What rankles me the most is RS focuses too much on side characters, luckily in KLKNNHJ you get to see Mr. McDreamy and Fahsai all the time:nut: not mention the droolworthy Mek, Boom, Fergie and Ben, double :nut:

Don't you guys realize this one thing about Mik? He's a slo-mo guy, he takes longer to turn around, even to pick up his phone, even to blink like he's in a trance sometimes, watching him move like watching a slo-mo scene! OMG, but I love it I must be crazy:pancarta:. Pim is perfect as Fahsai, I really wanna see them paired up again, the height difference is one thing that I love the most about this pair. I stand at 152cm, I bet I'm shorter that Pim so standing next to a tree like Mik is really not good for my neck.

What I don't understand is they are mafia members from HK but why are their names Mandarin?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol, who knows.

Anyone wanna see Fahsai and Daniel reunite on stage? Cuz ch.7 had a concert and it was nice to see my otp singing and holding hands!!! So freaking cute. I need them to pair up again!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Thanks for sharing!

While watching KLKN it was hard for me not to think about Rising Sun. I think Rising Sun's wrap-up had more closure and I still much prefer Takeshi's strategy of keeping Seiko close, rather than Daniel's cold shoulder keeping Fahsai far. Daniel, despite being so smart that he knew EVERYthing that was going on, did not use his power to protect Fahsai, he decided to use a broken heart. Takeshi, despite being under the same pressure as Daniel to keep his family honor and keep n'ek safe, was able to harness his family's power to place Seiko in a role of honor and respect within his gang. This made much more sense to me because Takeshi knew he was the reason Seiko was in danger, and he took utter and complete responsibility. Takeshi had a bit more freedom because his father died and he became the actual boss, but he could have pulled a Daniel. Thank goodness he didn't. And I love that while it's a given that our p'ek is going to protect n'ek, Fahsai was a spunky, smart, compassionate heroine who could hold her own against a whole group of mafia guys. Likewise, Seiko was often the victim when it came to Onizuka's rivals, but she stayed true to herself and rejected the love of her life because she would not settle for a life of danger.
I'm not as impressed by other gangster lakorn as I am by KLKN and RS. After all the guns and blood, we get our happily ever after and three kids for both couples, at least in our imagination hehehe.

Sylvia Christopher

^Thanks for sharing!

While watching KLKN it was hard for me not to think about Rising Sun. I think Rising Sun's wrap-up had more closure and I still much prefer Takeshi's strategy of keeping Seiko close, rather than Daniel's cold shoulder keeping Fahsai far. Daniel, despite being so smart that he knew EVERYthing that was going on, did not use his power to protect Fahsai, he decided to use a broken heart. Takeshi, despite being under the same pressure as Daniel to keep his family honor and keep n'ek safe, was able to harness his family's power to place Seiko in a role of honor and respect within his gang. This made much more sense to me because Takeshi knew he was the reason Seiko was in danger, and he took utter and complete responsibility. Takeshi had a bit more freedom because his father died and he became the actual boss, but he could have pulled a Daniel. Thank goodness he didn't. And I love that while it's a given that our p'ek is going to protect n'ek, Fahsai was a spunky, smart, compassionate heroine who could hold her own against a whole group of mafia guys. Likewise, Seiko was often the victim when it came to Onizuka's rivals, but she stayed true to herself and rejected the love of her life because she would not settle for a life of danger.
I'm not as impressed by other gangster lakorn as I am by KLKN and RS. After all the guns and blood, we get our happily ever after and three kids for both couples, at least in our imagination hehehe.
I agree with everything you say, it's hard not to compare KLKN with RS. Daniel (but Fahsai calls him Daniol:)) is, most of the time, smart, he's a man of a few words and it's proven he's wiser than his Dad, so when he decides that Fahsai should be with Chen Ming, shouldn't he instead think that meeting Fahsai is like he's granted a second chance at love? I guess that's his flaw. But I love Fahsai so much for her resoluteness, she knows which one she wants (there're 4 guys vying for her :icon12:) the faith she has in Daniel is something you can't find in other n'eks. Well, it's beautiful, I mean it can only be beautiful if you trust, love, feel that way toward the right guy. I even like her more than Mayumi, though unlike Mayumi, she's weak sometimes but resilient. Seiko?:kidnap::fighting3:. And yup, the only gangster lakorns that have managed to make me go :aaaaa: are RS and KLKN.

Last edited:

Sylvia Christopher

Btw, should I watch Talay Fai :)) I'm not sure if it's the correct title) guys? Stephany or whatever her name is, to me is not, well pretty;)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi @Sylvia Christopher!
Welcome to the forum! I started watching Talay Fai because I was missing Daniel. Mik and Stephanie make a great looking pair though to me they look more like siblings. Steph looks more mature than Mik but she is actually younger than him. Maybe it's because of her make-up and attires in this lakorn. Their chemistry is great! I left off at episode 10 because it was getting a bit dragging. Will try to finish watching it.

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Chen Ming and Chen Biao gangs might've been originally from China unlike Daniel's gang? At the end, Chen Ming tells Tien Kong, remember our old friends from "pan din yae?" which is mainland China.

I think the difference between the way Daniel and Takeshi went about protecting their women is that Takeshi was trying to protect Seiko from his enemies. Daniel was trying to protect Fahsai from himself due to his hangups about killing Botun. He was too hung up on his issues to worry bout outside threats.

I actually like Stephanie but I couldn't finish Talay Fai. The 10 million times someone tried to kill Stephanie/Mik got way too repetitive and stupid for me. And too much focus on the bad guys. Or in other words, typical Ch7 lakorn. It kills way less brain cells to just watch the MVs of them and look at the eye candy.

Sylvia Christopher

Then
Hi @Sylvia Christopher!
Welcome to the forum! I started watching Talay Fai because I was missing Daniel. Mik and Stephany make a great looking pair though to me they look more like siblings. Steph looks more mature than Mik but she is actually younger than him. Maybe it's because of her make-up and attires in this lakorn. Their chemistry is great! I left off at episode 10 because it was getting a bit dragging. Will try to finish watching it.
Then I guess I shouldn't watch it, Daniel is perfect and I don't want to see Mik ruin it playing someone else who is bleh:confused:. I'm very picky when it comes to n'eks, my eyes have to like em otherwise I won't watch the lakorns:thumbup:. Stephany is not beautiful, sorry no offense to Steph's fans, according to me personally.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@jeanie1
I completely agree with you. Just way too many bad guys. The repetitiveness is really bad. :facepalm: They both have more lives than a cat! LOL

Sylvia Christopher

Chen Ming and Chen Biao gangs might've been originally from China unlike Daniel's gang? At the end, Chen Ming tells Tien Kong, remember our old friends from "pan din yae?" which is mainland China.

I think the difference between the way Daniel and Takeshi went about protecting their women is that Takeshi was trying to protect Seiko from his enemies. Daniel was trying to protect Fahsai from himself due to his hangups about killing Botun. He was too hung up on his issues to worry bout outside threats.

I actually like Stephanie but I couldn't finish Talay Fai. The 10 million times someone tried to kill Stephanie/Mik got way too repetitive and stupid for me. And too much focus on the bad guys. Or in other words, typical Ch7 lakorn. It kills way less brain cells to just watch the MVs of them and look at the eye candy.
If the Chens are from the mainland, that makes sense, however, Daniel's Dad is Wang Fei right? And that's a Mandarin name. Well, it's not a big deal, it's just because I speak Mandarin too so I noticed.

That's when Daniel has a glitch in his braino_O, whatever his reason is, Chen Ming can't protect himself how can he protect Fahsai:fighting3:

Another reason not to watch Talay Fire, thanks girl:)

Sylvia Christopher

Mik posted a picture on his IG account, he sure loves bromance so much. I'm using my tab so it's not convenient to post a pic here. Oh btw, do you know when Daniel smiles the most charmingly, and at whom?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Daniel smiled at A-Jo (Ben)!! It's his birthday!! Love their bromance thought! :thumbup:

Here's another AMAZING mv! It's a bit intense and sexy. The editing made Daniel more forceful here...kind of remind me of slap/kiss/revenge type of p'ek. He is dangerous...out to seduce FahSai unlike the gentleman that he is. Miss that smirk. :love:

Last edited:

Sylvia Christopher

Thanks Katelyn for sharing the MV:thumbup::thumbup: Is it me or Mik looks so Clark-Kent-y sans the glasses in it:confused:

Yeah, maybe to Ben, but can you see Daniel smile like this anywhere in KLKN? Phew-I-finally-found-you kinda smile

and at Chen Ming:risas3:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ @Sylvia Christopher
I've seen Mik with glasses and he does resemble that Clark Kent kinda look. He could pull as Superman. He actually played a superhero before.

Wow sweet smile and that was for Chen Ming? :risas3: Thanks for sharing! With his hair down and not gelled, he looks young and boyish!