[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

saobomp

sarNie Adult
IKR, she just in denial that he will love her if she keep on pushing him? KOO KOO!!!

I just don't like her arrogant attitude. Her nose is too much in the air and always be littling Fahsai. She did it to Eit too and she almost married him?

Credit to IG post

https://instagram.com/p/BJ2zNiKDeZq/

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Awww Fahsai looks so pretty and of course, Daniel is always so handsome.

Sometimes I wonder about the female actress' outfits in this drama. The guys outfits are always so on point (maybe because all they wear are suits) but the girls, not gonna like, some of their outfits need to be thrown out. I've questioned some of Fahsai's outfit choices here and there before haha

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@choua_lee16 lol!!! IKR, some of her outfits I said to myself. What does she have on? Who's the stylist? I likes Daniel's suit hehe. They didn't waste too much money on the bodyguards b/c they wore the same suit pretty much the whole lakorn lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@loveee123 you beat me to it. So sad!!!! Why they have to do that to Ah Jo ugh. Poor baby don't get to see his father at all sigh ☹☹☹

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Awww Fahsai looks so pretty and of course, Daniel is always so handsome.

Sometimes I wonder about the female actress' outfits in this drama. The guys outfits are always so on point (maybe because all they wear are suits) but the girls, not gonna like, some of their outfits need to be thrown out. I've questioned some of Fahsai's outfit choices here and there before haha
You know.. though Fahsai's wardrobe wasn't the best .. I don't think it was that bad. For example, though I love, love, LOVE the lakorn Song Hua Jai Nee Peua Tur, Mint's wardrobe.. some of them just threw me off... like what are you wearing? :confused0: or what did they make you wear? :risas3: (it was still a good lakorn to me nonetheless :D)

Since we're on the topic of the wardrobes, the dress that Chen Ming got for Fahsai, I was thinking it was going to be this super amazing dress since it was delivered from Hong Kong upon Chen Ming's request hahaha. I expected too much. It was simple but I liked it.

Oh and when Oliver played the beginning of the recorded tape to Daniel and threw it to the ground stepping on it afterwards.. I was like why didn't you pick that up to use as proof? Just because he stepped/broke the tape doesn't mean you can't rewind the reel to use on another tape you know. We live in such a high tech world now. He even installed a camera onto the bracelet he gave Fahsai yet he can't even try or attempt to recover the tape reel? LOL. I'm weak~ I expected too much again 555 :facepalm::risas3: Then again the bullet rounds in this lakorn is endless except for P'eks side where they always run out first.... and everyone is just using pistols too.

Lol.. oh these lakorn quirks. I can't help but still be glued to the lakorn :p Off I go to continue catching up ;).

aisha

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone this lakorn killing me also this cute couple

Really i like thai people

Omoo I am in love :love::icon12::icon12:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i swear the heavens, they better kill off ah jo. even with the pictures, i refuse to believe itz him!! maybe it just kind of looks like him!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
No, idea but I hope it's good. If no nonsense stuff to side track then it's fine. Right now it seems like the pace is good. Everything tie together. Chen Biao already made up with Fai, Fahsai already told Dr.Eit that it'll never go back to how it use to be b/c he loves himself more. Really, just on Dr.Kwan realizing that Daniel will never love her and Daniel telling her that he only love Fahsai and the marriage will not work! Then the two gangs fighting each other to end Ting Kong's leadership. I don't mind if they extend to 13 episodes so we can see lovey scenes btw the couples!
That...is a LOT to work through in only one episode!

Daaaaaang. Why's it always gotta be the loyal, quiet, cute soldier that dies?

Talking about wardrobe, I was watching some video clips of Mik in the lakorn with Bow, and I still can't decide if I like him better in denim or in suits. He looks really really good in both! I love Daniel's black trench coat outfits. So classic and handsome.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yes, Mik looks nice in both

I like him in uniform too. I'm ready to see him in the Lakorn with Wier

aisha

sarNie Egg
Good night people once upona time in my heart :icon12::icon12::aaaaa:

Omoo Iove them soo much mik soo handsome and pim too :nut::love::love:

Ican*t believe that ah jo dead poor man :sad6:

aisha

sarNie Egg
These days I*ve always watched this series many times i dont now what wrong with my lol

I am sure that my adrenaline is higher :nut::love::love::love:

I am so late in the game but I just binged watch this lakorn this weekend. I can't get enough of Daniel and FahSai so I made an MV. LOL.
I thought I'd get Daniel out of my head after the MV but yeah, not yet. I love Mik's Daniel character.

Forgive me, I am exhausted and the MV could be better but it's done. Please let me know what you think.

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
*tears* Ah Jo was so sweet, asking Fahsai to not stop loving his boss. Except his boss is being MEAN. Hmph. He made Fah cry so much these past few episodes! THAT SCENE when they were on the phone with each other, silently crying and then crying not silently anymore! I was not prepared, my heart broke! I would praise Pim and Mik for their acting, but I'm so sad right now.
I really feel for my girl Fahsai. She's so brave and loving, yet the people around her seem to always control her actions and feelings. When a n'ek is selfless, she gets beat around. But when p'ek is "selfless," no one can do anything to bring him to his senses. I might be too "in" with this lakorn, but it makes me queasy, that Daniel is hurting Fah emotionally like this. He doesn't want his rivals to use her against him in the future, seems more like he doesn't want to feel guilt or pain if something was to happen to her. To me that seems like he is protecting himself, not Fah. And that means he's willing to risk Kwan being used against him in the future because he doesn't feel anything for her. As annoying as Kwan is, she doesn't deserve that either. Daniel is gambling with Fah's happiness, thinking he can trade her current happiness with him for a future happiness with Chen Ming. To understate things, that's so not cool. Bottom line is, he's approaching the happiness of his friends and girlfriend from the wrong angle and when something (Tian Kong) happens to Fah, it's going to be on Daniel and no one else. Not to mention herpoor parents! Ugh, I need to meditate after episode 11.

OooooOoooh, I like that someone pointed out Ah Biao is still one of the remaining heirs of the Chen gang. With him being so loyal and a good friend to Daniel, if Ah Biao becomes the boss of White Tiger, the two gangs will have more harmonious relationship. And I don't think Chen Ming would be interested in being the boss if it wasn't for his family, for Daniel, and getting back at Tian Kong. Let my Mr. Dimples be the free-spirited artist that he is deep inside! The scene he carried Fahsai around was way cute! And when he acted cute in front of her! *squeeee* They look good together -- I need Pim and Boom to pair up after this is done!
And glad that at least Fai and Ah Biao making up helped to brighten up the screen as well. Nuch and Thep too!

@kiki, great video! Thanks for bringing back the better times. I needed that after the latest episode.