[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Barbie-
I'm not surprised at all that IPKKND has huge international followings because it was a really amazing show and Barun and Sanaya had such sizzling chemistry. I've been stuck on this show ever since it ended in 2012. I was lucky to watch the show while it was airing. It was so much fun to be in India Forums with all the fans doing analysis/write-ups, vms, edits, fanfic etc. I'm still following Barun's and Sanaya's works. I only started to watch lakorn again within the last few years.

I love Mik and Pim. I hope they will pair up again in the future. Currently, Mik has other lakorns but it doesn't look interesting.

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
@Barbie-
I'm not surprised at all that IPKKND has huge international followings because it was a really amazing show and Barun and Sanaya had such sizzling chemistry. I've been stuck on this show ever since it ended in 2012. I was lucky to watch the show while it was airing. It was so much fun to be in India Forums with all the fans doing analysis/write-ups, vms, edits, fanfic etc. I'm still following Barun's and Sanaya's works. I only started to watch lakorn again within the last few years.

I love Mik and Pim. I hope they will pair up again in the future. Currently, Mik has other lakorns but it doesn't look interesting.
you are a member of India forums? Well India forum is the most active and crowded international forum so far.. I have been a member of India forum since 2012.. Yes, fans are so creative there.. Vms, fan factions, live updates and every news channels specially drives a special programme for television actors interviews..
Anyway me too not liking his dramas with weir and the other ongoing drama with green.. Plus I don't like that actress mookda, she isn't that much pretty..
Only thing is to look forward that mik and stephanie new show..

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
I was reading spicy forum reviews.. About the second season of this show that it might come.. But channel hasn't given any rights to produce the second season to this production team yet.. Even if channel will handover the rights to create the drama to any production house.. It will take some years to show go on floor so far..
Well I am happy not to get second season soon coz I want pim and mik in another show together... Coz i don't want mek should be in same show where pim is shooting with another hero like the way it happened here..

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Pim is likely to get new lead role.. With this actor win.... His instagram id is something @seanjindachot

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Pim's sister ploy gives us, reunion of mik and pim time to time :risas3:, they had a video together in the initial shooting days of massya and after 6 months, they met again.. Had a blast with the actor who played ajo in klknhj.. willing|..
Their videos are very cute, I hope you guys have seen it on instagram :p

Transun

sarNie Egg
Pim's sister ploy gives us, reunion of mik and pim time to time :risas3:, they had a video together in the initial shooting days of massya and after 6 months, they met again.. Had a blast with the actor who played ajo in klknhj.. willing|..
Their videos are very cute, I hope you guys have seen it on instagram :p
hey sona, i like your message, actually i wish mikpim would have a new lakorn in the future, actually i dont like mook b/c she is not much pretty hjhj

yea
Pim is likely to get new lead role.. With this actor win.... His instagram id is something @seanjindachot
i was quite surprised that sean will take a part in a ch7 lakorn.maybe because he is a free lance actor.i loved him in leh ratee with esther however there were issues with the loveteam and too bad esther unfollowed her on IG.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I just finished watching this lakorn & I have to say it was pretty good! The fighting scenes were a bit awkward to watch but I got used to them xD I love how most fighting scenes highlighted Khun Daniel's long legs :love::love: I loved the chemistry between the Daniel & Fah Sai:icon12:
I almost flipped a table when Ah Jo died without seeing his son face to face :crybaby2:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
KLKNNHJ simply is the best drama of 2016 for me. :icon12:
Yes put all those awkward fighting scenes aside, I enjoyed the story a lot.

I really love Fasai and Daniel that I can not watch Mick with anyone else, I tried to catch up with his another dramas but then gave up.
I only love him as Daniel and Pim as Fasai.

Aww every time they appeared on my screen with such chemistry I got goosebumps, and all those real kisses... OMG... so romantic and sweet, that's why I love this drama more than most of CH3 dramas if comes to kiss.

I truly hope they will pair up together again in the future.

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
This is one of my favorite dramas! Everything was so well done, the acting, the script, the music, the men... I get so many feels every time I hear the music play! Mik is soooo swoonworthy and Chen Ming gave me a terrible case of second lead syndrome. Chen Biao and Fah's friend made such a cute couple. I almost shipped them more than Daniel and Fahsai :risas3:
Yeah the fight scenes were awkward, but I usually skip fight scenes anyway because they're all so unrealistic :facepalm:
I watched this one three times in about six months, and sometime soon I'm going to watch it again :thumbup:
Still hoping for a season 2! I need closure for poor Chen Ming

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
Ok I just finished watching and totally loved it ...The writers did well with the mafia story and love story both ...it did drag in the end but I loved the action scenes

And I loved all the characters from Daniel to all his group members and Chen Ming was :icon12: Also Baio’s LS was hell cute :love:

Boom is so cute you could ship him with anybody ... at one point I was even shipping Chen Ming with Fahsai lol

There was so much foreshadowing that ah jo gonna die and he did :sad6:

Daniel and Fahsai were too darn cute but why was he pushing her to be with Chen Ming ...I hate such people :fighting3:

The ending could have been better though

I heard mik pim gonna have another drama together...I hope they do :icon12:

I even want one with boom and pim:love: