[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
That's quite a lot of translate. Well.i got some rumours news about Mik. RUMOUR is he will have 2 lakorn. One might be a series and the other is a lakorn. They are still picking the nang'ek.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I was just at the Norah thread and people don't seem to like Bow for that role. I hope they give her chance because she's a great actress. I have a feeling she will do her best to learn traditional dancing.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think the only thing that don't fit is the traditional Thai dancing part. When you think of the lakorn. I picture someone smaller where the p'ek is taller than the nang'ek. Mike suit the role just I think if the girl was smaller it would suit more. It should have been mike and now. I mean we all know of she can move. We will see....makes me thinks....hmm....dida posted so many dancing video of Bow. I guess they were hinting.

kanica

sarNie Egg
the picture on the fb คาดเชือก ch7, it is a true or no?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lakorn end you don't need to put as spoiler anymore. Yes I saw the picture. So what is the true/false question about? This picture is from their fitting. Are you asking about part 2? No news of part 2. A lot of the fans are harassing the production to have a part 2.

kanica

sarNie Egg
Thanks, you answered my question: "This picture is from their fitting."
If there is a part 2, I would be happy but there will be more drama.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i dont mind b/c i would like to see the couples again but what are the odds of there being a part 2? 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Keep requesting....they did a part 2 to Look Poochai Mai tapode....so why can't they do a part 2 to Kard Cheuk.  Ahaha but then again it doesn't matter to me? I just want to see the couple onscreen again together. Could be the same lakorn or a new one.  I want to know if the Chemi still exist or not.

Man I haven't really slept.  Ahaha I was up watching Look PooChai Pandee....woot woot....Mik!!! I wouldn't be suprise if they decided to continue another season because the ending was so hanging.....

Back to Kard cheuk....I just realize they didn't mention about the town knowing Tanu is the mask guy.  Lamai was suspicious but they never really open the book on that topic.  It just end there.....

Kanica,
that interview is like a project ahahah....give me some time I'll make it happen somehow..

Someone mention about wanting to see Mik play as stephen in "Lhong ngao jun".....hmmm i think it's very interesting.  Mik playing as a stalker!!!  I'm intrigue ahahah *evil laughter* 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Mik is in Look Poo Chai Pandee? is it airing? Or is it an old movie? thanks!

right, they never dwell on the mask guy like you said. i know lamai asked him again but he denied it. 

lhong ngao jun??? if they do a remake i hope they change some stuff around. i love kob. wasnt big on stephan but watchable. wouldnt mind seeing Mik in it. i would like to see how he does in other lakorn.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
saobomp said:
Mik is in Look Poo Chai Pandee? is it airing? Or is it an old movie? thanks!

right, they never dwell on the mask guy like you said. i know lamai asked him again but he denied it. 

lhong ngao jun??? if they do a remake i hope they change some stuff around. i love kob. wasnt big on stephan but watchable. wouldnt mind seeing Mik in it. i would like to see how he does in other lakorn.
Old it air from 2014 to 2015.  Air every Sunday.  His fighting skill is awesome in here too. He was shooting the lakorn while he was shooting Kard cheuk too.....I was okay with Stephen only like the part he stalk her lols! 

off topic man...Mik and I are 11yrs apart.  Fresh young blood....sarn is feeding me ideas....

okay i go sleep!  zZZzzzz

kanica

sarNie Egg
The actors are young, many new actors.

I watched a lakorn with Mik "Look Poochai Mai Ta Pode".
At first, it was interesting then I dropped because the story bored me.

Episode 15 Kard Cheuk
When Kongkaew died, no one was sad except her father, Tanu loves her as his sister,
The fighting scenes are too short.
I didn't think the other guy (the one with peuk) was a policeman, he looks weak.
Bow hair isn't the same color in the lakorn or am I wrong?

Who is Now?
and there is a chance to see Kwan and Weir together? or Kwan and Win?

I know I ask many questions and sorry for my english.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lols Bow and Mik hair change many times during kard cheuk because they were shooting another lakorn also.

Puth is a policeman.  He was the only person no one guess. Pretty much each group has an undercover.
Yeah that's because they rush the filming.  Film and on air at same time.  Most of it they just cut out. That last scene was film up til the night before it air! They just let us, the viewer, do all the assuming.

Now Tisanart, nang'ek to Kom Payabat with Mike.  She also starred with New Wongsakorn in the Sua Sang Fah 2 "Payak Pyom".  I like the action in there too! Kelly was in there too. Last lakorn was with Vee in Kularp Len Fai.

Win just came back. His only lakorn right now is with Jakajan. I think he's doing it slowly.  Kwan is about wrap up with her lakorn. I don't think she has any waiting in line yet. Who knows maybe you can get to see Kwan and Win. As for Weir, he has 2 lakorn he's filming so I don't think they will be in a lakorn yet. We still got half a year to find out.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I watched both parts in Sua Sang Fah 2. i liked the lakorn and there's a lot of action in there. 

Now T. she's okay nothing that captured my eyes about her. 

kanica

sarNie Egg
I saw pictures Now, I haven't watched these lakorns.
When you write Mike, i think Mike pirath loool. Personally, I see nothing special about Bow & Michael.

Dida often cut interesting scenes, it should remove unnecessary scenes.
when Beap and the other girl were fighting, the scene was long :yawn: .

saobomp

sarNie Adult
kanica said:
I saw pictures Now, I haven't watched these lakorns.
When you write Mike, i think Mike pirath loool. Personally, I see nothing special about Bow & Michael.

Dida often cut interesting scenes, it should remove unnecessary scenes.
when Beap and the other girl were fighting, the scene was long :yawn: .

I think Bow and Michael are good together too. I never watched his lakorn until the lakorn with Bow. I wasnt going to watch until I saw Bow. Her character being clumsy and strait forward that got me continuing. i enjoyed it. 

right, they should have cut other scenes out ugh. i miss this lakorn. i saw a new thread for Mik and Stephanny? I'm not sure who she is. I remember seeing the name in another thread but cant put the face and name together.