[Ch7] Ka Ma Khon Dieow (Daravideo) : New Wongsakorn / Thisa Varitthisa

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Khun Louise upcoming project after Baan Sai Tong. The pranangs are New and Thisa (Chat). Ka Ma Khon Dieow translates to "I Came Alone/By Myself". It's an action lakorn.

From KCL:   @ ละครบ้านทรายทองกำลังเร่งถ่าย คู่ปรับฉบับหัวใจใกล้ฉาก ล่าสุด “หลุยส์” สยาม แห่งดาราวิดีโอ เตรียมเปิดข้ามาคนเดียว วาง “นิว” วงศกร กับ ฐิสา นำแสดง

I don't think it was ever made into a lakorn, but there's a movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kETRQBSmPQ4

Synopsis in Thai from Pantip:
จ่าครุย อังคาร (สมบัติ) อดีตตำรวจที่ถูกจำคุกด้วยข้อหาที่เขาไม่ได้กระทำได้เดินทางกลับบ้านเพื่อสะสางแค้นกับ ยัณห์ โคราช (ดามพ์) และ จ่าโหงด (ครรชิต) 2 วายร้ายที่ทำให้เขาต้องติดคุกโดยร่วมมือกับ ผู้กำกับอินทรา ดาวดึงษา (มานพ) นายตำรวจตงฉินซึ่งปลอมตัวมาเป็น อิน ดาวดีงษ์ ผู้จัดการโรงเลื่อยของเสี่ยไพฑูรย์หุ้นส่วน ของเจ้าพ่อยัณห์และ หมวดขาล ขุขันธ์ (สายัณห์) ที่ปลอมตัวมาเป็นสมุนของเจ้าพ่อยัณห์

New will play a former cop who was framed for a crime he did not commit. He goes to jail. Once he's released, he returns home to avenge the criminals who had framed him. They will go under disguise to investigate.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
For a second I forgot who New was lol but since Thisa is in here as nangek, I'll watch it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
First of all, it's Daravideo. That's the most horrible production at Ch.7. Second, it's action. Third, it's New. So many reasons that already foreshadow how bad this will be. However, this production produced ONE good action lakorn before, which was Bodyguard Sao with Sammy and Es. Who knows? Maybe the same director is directing this. I'm definitely skipping though.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! New is in here!!! I don't care if i'm the only one excited for him. But Thissa I'm not a big fan of yet. I guess I'll tune in for New then and the storyline seems like my type of lakorn. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: as tagged
He looks  better with this haircut. Why didn't he have that in his lakorn with Sammy?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Not feeling anything from the pics but I do like this hair cut better on New. Looking forward to seeing Thissa.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-22-19-32-10.png
Credits as tagged
It will air this Friday, August 26 replacing Green and Es' lakorn Kamin Kab Poon.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
PhotoGrid_1472222536780.jpg
Currently airing. I wonder where can we watch Ch7 lakorns live? The one accessible worldwide? Can't seem to find any yet. The bugaboo/ch7 site is only available to people within Thailand -_-
Credits to Thisa IG

menam

sarNie Egg
View attachment 2260
Currently airing. I wonder where can we watch Ch7 lakorns live? The one accessible worldwide? Can't seem to find any yet. The bugaboo/ch7 site is only available to people within Thailand -_-
Credits to Thisa IG
You can download the VPN program called "Hola", just google search, onto your computer or device. The software allows you to change your region of country. It's allowed you to access website block in your country. I tried it with viki since I am in the U.S and it works.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Ka Ma Khon Diew will air its last episode on Sunday, October 2nd, Petch Tud Petch will take place on October 7th.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Thanks! Can't wait to see PTP.

Ka Ma Khon Diew just was so repetitive and they could have ended it. I fast forward most of it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So I went into this expecting this to be as lively as Pleng Ruk Pleng Bpeun considering they are both produced by DaraVDO but what worked with Pleng Ruk Pleng Bpeun is that it was a musical so you expect some silliness and can have fun with it. I don't know what DaraVDO was thinking with this lakorn. It had a good premise with a man falsely accused of a crime and had to pay time for it. Then on top of it his wife becomes insane due to a gang raping by the bad guys and his son is left to be a monk. Up to this part, it was solid, the p'ek has motivation for vengeance and he's going to set out to do it. But this is the most DaraVDO has actually thought about with regards to the plot. They didn't seem to know what exactly to do when it comes to giving Krui a love interest. So they decided, lets make give this action lakorn a Jam Luey Rak aspect. Executed well, this would have worked but it was not executed well AT ALL. It was very awkward to say the least. In true lakorn style they have made Kaem the innocent victim of the p'ek's rage, which I'm fine with because a good slap and kiss lakorn starts out that way. But this lakorn could not execute that well whatsoever and had no idea where to proceed. This is because this is an action lakorn, not a slap and kiss romance and it was way too incongruent. So we're stuck with the p'ek abusing the n'ek by tying her up, imprisoning her, raping her and this spans about an episode. At least with Jam Luey Rak they are in each other's company constantly for a month, giving each other time to get to know each other and fall in love. How Krui and Kaem remotely feel any kind tenderness for each other is beyond me. Usually p'eks are apologetic after raping the n'ek and realize what a huge mistake they have made and they grovel. Krui ain't got time for that nor is he remotely inclined to do that. Instead, he tells the n'ek that him taking her virginity is no big deal and the n'ek is understandably appalled but for about a day, she sees him as the better alternative to Yan Yumarach and proceeds to let the p'ek lead her around and feels safe about it. So after all that and the n'ek gets to go back home with her reputation in tatters as the whole town knows that she has been defiled by the p'ek. But for some reason p'ek decides, I'm horny and my wife just died, so I'm going to sneak into the n'ek's room Samee 2000 style and rape her. After a few more times of this, the n'ek for some reason is enamoured of this and she continues to sleep with him - consensually - and all of the sudden they are in love with each other. How you ask? I have no damned idea. I take it as they are more in lust than in love because they haven't even had a full on conversation with each other yet. The love story makes no sense, I can't make any sense of it. At no point does he even acknowledge that his actions in the past with her were unacceptable. New and Thisa actually have some chemistry, with a better plot for them, it might have been good.

What worked in this lakorn as it worked with Pleng Ruk Pleng Bpeun is the supporting cast. The supporting cast is funny and their antics are amusing. The love stories between Hai and Sarika, as well as Kaan and Matoom are a whole lot better than the leads. Hai and Sarika's relationship is a whole lot more developed as well. Even the villains are funny, heck, even Yan Yumarach the despicable is given comedic relief throughout the lakorn. The villains are purposely made stupid and the supporting gang are made to be one step ahead always and have some sort of comedic comeback. The randomness of the supporting cast is also quite entertaining. Like when the uncle builds a coffin car for the p'ek to drive, that's genuinely funny and for a serious guy like the p'ek to be completely horrified and speechless, that worked. As well as the villains trying to trick the uncle to come see his dying mother only for him to reveal that he's too old to have a living mother, that's hilarious. Plus, the absurdity of Matoom and the uncle shaving Yan's hair and having in wear an afro for almost half of the lakorn actually kind of works. You just don't expect that and it makes Yan seem so unthreatening. Hai and Sarika were fun with their bickering and then their minor slap and kiss storyline worked more that what the leads had. Funny how the leads don't even get to kiss after all of their bed time together but Win and Gam had a lot of kisses and Win really went for it too. My favourite character here is Arnus' even though they didn't give him much to do. I wished the p'ek had more time with his son and it seems like he forgets about him a whole bunch. Plus he didn't even get to take him back to live with him. That little boy is such a good actor, he's so tiny and they gave him such long and difficult lines. Everything was pretty much tolerable in this lakorn minus the actual leads and their love story. N'ek was pretty useless except for the fact that she was being used by the p'ek to get back at Yan Yumarach. Otherwise her competing with Yan for political power was nonsense.

So yeah, this lakorn is stupid silly. I recommend that you see it as a comedy rather than an action/revenge lakorn and you could probably stomach it more for that.