[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I will be sad when this ends but happy that they have HUA JAI TEUN next. Thanks @kwan25 for the screencaps! They were extremely cute on TI NI MOCHIT. =)

yerry

sarNie Egg
I think that's the first time (in those pics) that I have seen Kwan with short beautiful neutral colored nails. I don't really like her long glittery nails. I remember watching DDH and was like, how can she get anything done with those (super) long nails. Lol. 

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
Caps Epi 22...Happy Ending
 Next stop Hua Jai Teuan

cr panitp

meenia

sarNie Adult
Just finish watching this lakorn in two days. I haven't watch a thai lakorn in a while and this one gave me panda eyes. LOL.  I couldn't sleep because i keep thinking about this lakorn. LOl.. I haven't be into a lakorn for a while too.  People say it's long and gets dragging but to me i love it all.  This is what happen when the lakorn resolved everything in a series,  No questions left unanswered.  It's long, but i couldn't get enough of Om and Kwan.  They are just too perfect.  Once Om accepted and started to love Kwan, it was sweetness overload.  I love kwan's character, just not the red lipstick and heavy makeup, but love her sassy character.  I laugh everytime Om ask a question and Kwan always have something sassy for an answer.  Om then have the "why do i even ask" look all the time. LOL.  I still can't get over this lakorn.  i want to do a rerun already, but i think i should move on to Ploy, Jui and Pope's lakorn.  Then come back to this one again. LOL.  Ohh i can't wait to see them again on screen.  Where have these two been, they should have been paired up a long time ago?  Good thing they have another lakorn line up.  I can't wait for it.  I wouldn't mind seeing them again and again.  These two are perfect on screen together.