[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
nevermind, i got my answer. oh my gosh!! I need to watch this. Been waiting for them to get together forever!!! Kwan and her crush hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
PhoneO_5 said:
nevermind, i got my answer. oh my gosh!! I need to watch this. Been waiting for them to get together forever!!! Kwan and her crush hehe.
Me too !!!! I'm so happy Kwan got the chance to work with her crush hehe I remember being so sad over the fact that they didn't get to play Ubatheehet together T_T their off screen chemistry and relationship is very playful and friendly (; Kwan and Om look like they both could become best friends or better yet, a real couple lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Kwan25 for da wonderful recap! OmG da recap look good!

Umm, girls, do anyone have any idea i can find this lakorn and watch it? Please tell me, pretty please :).

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
There are some parts I dont quite understand. Is someone subbing this. Overall, I lie it so far. For the longest I have watch a ch7 lakorn without scanning....

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
YinGgyTASTIC said:
There are some parts I dont quite understand. Is someone subbing this. Overall, I lie it so far. For the longest I have watch a ch7 lakorn without scanning....
where did you watch it? It is live ? I really want to watch it..