[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have seen kwan's lakorn when she sort of first debuted. but in recent years i just havent really been able to sit thru most of her lakorn.

i think by far my fav character is hia yo. at first i find him appalling but seeing khem use him even though she knows he really really likes her, i sort of feel bad for him. i need a friend who i can easily tease and order around lol hia yo lets become friends. although she only sees u as a brother/friend, i can certainly be ur gf haha. now go fetch me some popcorn so i can enjoy the show.

Asy

sarNie Immature
fun said:
And to my surprise, Kwan has really improved her acting. It has been awhile since I fully sat her a lakorn of hers. 

I'm with you about Kwan's acting. I'm really impressed with her acting in this lakorn. I've seen few of her lakorns and usually end up to not like that lakorn because of the way of she speaks. I really like her in this lakorn. <3

I first saw him in Kom Rak Kom Sanaeha with Wan and Rotmay. OMG Amm was so dorky there. Hahaha.

lakornsrok said:
yep the reporter's name is Amm. I know him from Gherd Bhen hong he played as Kwan's brother haha he is cute!! Omgg i love that video of Amm and Jess one of my favorite song aha they're soo cute too and damn they were good lip singing haha I thought in the beginning they were really singing it haha 

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
Asy said:
His nickname is Amm. I used to know that his name is Amm Patinya. But maybe he changed his name to Pheerawas lol. His instagram http://instagram.com/ammdevilll

I like him... I've been wishing to see him playing as pra ek ever since I saw this MV with Jessie. 

lakornsrok said:
yep the reporter's name is Amm. I know him from Gherd Bhen hong he played as Kwan's brother haha he is cute!! Omgg i love that video of Amm and Jess one of my favorite song aha

OMG thanks guys! He is freakin' cute! I wish he actually have a lakorn (as pra'ek) with kwan :D lol

@lakornsrok - really? i don't remember him as kwan's brother lol maybe that time i didn't pay much attention to him hahah

Youngmeezy

sarNie Egg
@kwan25
Im a bit confused here.. o_O In the picture where khem, the twins mother & chanon u wrote kwanta isn't died ? Is it true or not cause in the review/story plot she did

Oh anyone know the rating of the lakorn so far ? ^^

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
Youngmeezy said:
@kwan25
Im a bit confused here.. o_O In the picture where khem, the twins mother & chanon u wrote kwanta isn't died ? Is it true or not cause in the review/story plot she did
Oh anyone know the rating of the lakorn so far ? ^^
Kwanta's died jaa. My bad. Mon rating 27 11.1

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
officiallyxiaa said:
OMG thanks guys! He is freakin' cute! I wish he actually have a lakorn (as pra'ek) with kwan :D lol

@lakornsrok - really? i don't remember him as kwan's brother lol maybe that time i didn't pay much attention to him hahah
Yeah he played in there as her brother lol but was useless couldn't do anything ahha i like him more as the reporter role it's a bad boy role though ahha and i think he's not p'ek material that's why he only play supporting roles I think he would've been good too playing as Hia Yo lmao

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Where have I been, I have always been a fan of Kwan during her lakorn with Oil....one of my fave remakes.  It is kind of sad that I have been around for 3-4 remakes hehehehe.  I will sure to give this a try.  I like my P'ek tall, dark and handsome like Om