[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Finally catching up on this. I'm currently on episode 18. I can't believe they dragged it out to 22 episodes. Although it's draggy, each episode has its own substance. There's like a gazillion problems arising one after another, but each episode is well directed so it's not as bothersome as other Ch.7 lakorns. I wish they focused on just one problem and that's getting rid of Pracha. Adding in Chanya's psychological problem was unnecessary. I hate that Ch.7 do things for ratings. Just end the lakorn already. However, I like this lakorn better than Hua Jai Teuan. I like the comical vibe and Kwan's wardrobe. HJT seems too depressing and the pace is really slow. They also focus too much on the side characters.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I've been trying to finish it Spanky but it's taking me a while. I watch two episodes a month. Lol. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Finally started on this lakorn and.. I love Kwan & Om so much! Especially Kwan's character though :p  She's just so narak.  The two do make me feel giddy. 

I'm like only 8 eps through but I feel like I'm going to be disappointed with the continuation of this lakorn.. knowing it's a ch7 lakorn... ughhh.. can't help it, must finish for KwanOm :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
maybe when i get bored I will finish it...I stopped when he found out the truth and living w/them...it start to drag...w/her granddad forcing her to marry  her friend

-.- It annoys me when ppl do things selfishly ....Dude obviously she doesn't love you...be a man and back off....

It's decade of watching lakorns....esp. when n'k "seem" like a strong "character"...just say NO....BIG F**KIN DEAL hahaa....