[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Rita

Nadech <3
Ruth's mom needs to chill and not get involved in everyone's business. Just finished ep 7 and literally about to slap a bitch lol.

Kade is so understanding omg. He is such a good man and have so much trust in may even tho she pulls dumb ass move.

Bon is gonna be a hot mess...

Ele

sarNie Adult
88BDB237-BBB9-40B1-A684-EDE4129CECB3.jpeg 125E1894-0AA3-453C-95D3-EEB340339BE8.jpeg D51063CB-34DF-4CB4-9605-48EC597C0703.jpeg 136C5BFA-F606-4B44-A9EC-BA2C05436948.jpeg 52D45ACE-F5A3-4C94-BE49-ECF299067C8C.jpeg When you can not bear and stand this mean mother in law, you have to do an eye for an eye . Looks like Pim is teaching this mean woman a lesson. I think I like this scene.

MTan

sarNie Egg
Yes!! So freakin' true~ I love how Kade is always going to clear things up and May doesn't really hold it against him too long.

Wow! Ugh, that's amazing and honestly, I've not seen a n'ek do that before. Love it!

Ruth's mom though...wtf? She's way scary and mean. May should be glad cause she dodged a bullet and fell straight into the arms of Kade haha
Watching ep 7 now and loving every moment of our OTP scenes.
I do want to bring up my thoughts about Ruth’s Mom though. For an airline CEO, the Company must be devoid of any good candidates if they have to appoint an emotionally unstable and scary person like Ruth’s Mom to be their CEO. As a shareholder, wouldn’t the investors be freaking out to see the CEO of the company behave like a lunatic in public... an airline company to the boot. I just find this a bit of a stretched. Barring Pin/Ruth/Crazy mom’s scenes...this would be my favourite lakorn after Bpoop Paeh Sunnivat.

achimay18

sarNie Egg
Kade and May are seriously too adorable together! I’m in love with everything about their relationship. They make sure they understand each other and clear any misunderstandings. Love the development the development between their characters.

JSJY is one of my favorite lakorns this year, beside BPS.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I've been so busy, I'm just now watching Episode 8.

Ever since Pin understood May and Kade, she has become a likable character. Toon, the actress, is so good as Pin. Her crying scenes, emotions, tone of voice, to retaliating against Ruj's Mom is SUPERB. She's doing a great job. Just wanted to give her mad props for convincing me that she's Pin. I don't see Toon in Pin at all. I would love to see her lead one day. This is my first time watching her and I'm quite impressed. Her eyes emote so well without flinching her facial muscles. It's something Ch. 3 nang'akes can't seem to grasp yet. Anyway, I'm glad Pin is beating Ruj's Mom at her own wicked game. Hahahh. Karma. Ya know, Pin just loves Ruj. She's so loyal to such a lousy and useless guy. Hahah. She works hard selling coffee while waiting for him to return. She doesn't want his money or status. She just wants him. Awwww. I'm touched.

Kade is SUPER cheeky. My heart is about to explode with warmth as I watch how Kade and May have grown to simply love and cherish one another. They are koo cheewit, life partners.

Dearest

恋の予感
Holy moly! So much drama and emotional scenes...this is supposed to be romantic comedy or melodrama? o_O What in the world is happening...I'm starting to have a little mixed feelings for this drama, but will keep holding on for Pook/Mik scenes.

I'm so confused who that guy is that shot Kade--was he in an earlier episode. Seems like he's demanding money from May? Can we learn more about May and her trauma soon?

Omg was Ruth going to kill himself wtf? For some reason everything is so extra dramatic with Pin/Ruth/Mom that it's borderline hysterical:risas3:

They're also prob playing with us with the bath tub scene in next episode, but a bit of me hopes not :p