[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Caught some of it live. Sometimes, May makes the dumbest decisions ever. Haha. Like how she was alone with that paparazzi and now, she followed Nakarin at the party. Girl is looking for trouble. She has to remain stranger danger here.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
They tricked us. I honestly thought there was going to be a willing scene in this episode BUT just to wait for the next episode! Ahhhhh! But at least Kade and May get through their issues quite quickly and cutely. I love it how May sulks at Kade and Kade never fails to Chase her. Hahahah.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
They tricked us. I honestly thought there was going to be a willing scene in this episode BUT just to wait for the next episode! Ahhhhh! But at least Kade and May get through their issues quite quickly and cutely. I love it how May sulks at Kade and Kade never fails to Chase her. Hahahah.
Really?? so it was just a kissing scene???

I feeling this drama is really fast pace for the leads... and its the supporting pair that drags in loops and are one of the main reasons why the leads are always misunderstanding one another.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
^Based on the previews next week, Pin gets crazy. She fakes that Saruj's Mom hurts her, but it's her own doing.

There are new characters coming in like a guy named Bon? May's face isn't a happy one and Bon guy looks like a creep.

Yeah, it's a torture for Kade waiting for May. Hahah, it's a good thing Kade scolds May for doing dumb stuff. I like how straight forward he is with her. To be honest, Kade and May don't have much misunderstandings, they're really getting to know each other as they react to other people in their lives. Kade is the smarter and calmer one whereas May is a bit spoiled. I've seen Thai dramas where the leads split up for so long because of a small misunderstanding but in here, they sort of talk it out and then of course, we have Mr. Cheeky Guy Kade who always wins May back with hugs and kisses.

Ele

sarNie Adult
Yes, they tricked us. But I am sure we will get the willing scene in the next week episodes willing|:aaaaa::pancarta::thumbup:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, Kade seems to score next week. Hahah. He got smarter. He's using the bed as his anchor instead of the wall. He should silence both phones too to make it a home run. Hahah.

Ele

sarNie Adult
^Based on the previews next week, Pin gets crazy. She fakes that Saruj's Mom hurts her, but it's her own doing.

There are new characters coming in like a guy named Bon? May's face isn't a happy one and Bon guy looks like a creep.

Yeah, it's a torture for Kade waiting for May. Hahah, it's a good thing Kade scolds May for doing dumb stuff. I like how straight forward he is with her. To be honest, Kade and May don't have much misunderstandings, they're really getting to know each other as they react to other people in their lives. Kade is the smarter and calmer one whereas May is a bit spoiled. I've seen Thai dramas where the leads split up for so long because of a small misunderstanding but in here, they sort of talk it out and then of course, we have Mr. Cheeky Guy Kade who always wins May back with hugs and kisses.
That is the reason why I keep watching this lakorn, even though, hard to find it

mey198

sarNie Egg
Yes, they tricked us. But I am sure we will get the willing scene in the next week episodes willing|:aaaaa::pancarta::thumbup:
Uhhhh... why would they trick us like that, making us wait a whole week for it. But now we have something to look forward too :aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer:

Reactions: Ele

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
I saw the first 5 minutes! A foiled kiss, but it got the two of them smiling so sweetly that it is almost worth it. Hehehe. And the nurse was all oblivious to it! :D
And yes, I love how communicative the leads are. With no mincing of words and room for misunderstandings. Just like how Kade tells May that they can fool other people (with them acting as a couple) but they can't fool themselves and how they feel when she asked if he was just acting. And May telling Kade how it bothered her that the first time was when they were both drunk, and she cared a lot that she did it with a stranger. She isn't pushing him away without reason, and he understands and patiently waits for her to come around. :') It has been awhile since I've seen such communicative leads. The last one was DOTS/Descendants of the Sun? :p Loving this!!!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I love how they're strangers yet they care enough to listen to one another. They don't really sleep on their issues and problems especially Kade. He's always chasing her because he just loves her so much and wants her next to him at all times. I love it how they make this story a love at first sight because you don't see dramas that really live up to this type of love. It's always the attraction at first sight and then growing into love type. There are absolutely no reasons when it comes to the heart and love at first sight. Sometimes, it's just fate. You just come across a person, a stranger, that just changes your entire world and you can never be the same again. That's Kade and May. Kade loves May so much, perhaps even more than Pin because he could honestly care less about Pin. It just happens to be May that has completely changed him. Like when Acha told him he should leave May and her family since there's a lot more family issues they didn't know they were getting themselves into because it won't be good for business and Kade said, he would if he didn't care about May so much. Remember, Kade has always said that he's a business man. He'll stay if it profits him and he'll leave if it doesn't. He's going against his own rules by staying next to May. He stands to lose all the time. But she's enough for him to stay.

There's so many good points to this lakorn. There's like no downtime either. Sure all of the other characters take some screen time but the drama still mainly focuses on Kade and May. They haven't lost touch of that yet. Plus, I don't skim at all. Everyone's scenes in here are important to the story.

Rita

Nadech <3
Can Mik speaks English in real life? He looks more white than Thai. Just wondering.

Anyway, he is smashing the role. He is so mature and whenever there is a problem between him and May, he will try to talk to her about it. That's what people should do and it is so refreshing to see since usually in lakorn, that is not the case.