[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Mik catches this drama live. In a way, it's good that he does that because he can see how Kadedan and Maysalin began their love story, so when he's acting the concluding episodes, the memories, emotions, and chemistry is still fresh and raw helping him to act more intensely and fully become the character.

achimay18

sarNie Egg
I’m so excited to see the next episodes! Only a few more hours before we see May and Kade. Sad I can’t catch it live because of work.

I haven’t felt this way about a drama since BPS ended.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Besides Thaiflix, I don't know, but they're not working anymore.

I would like to catch it live too.

These are the reasons why I love this drama even if it were to go sour or south later on.

1. Mik and Pook's chemistry. There's no denying that these two are EXPLOSIVE FIRE when they share a scene or come together. They're so in character that I'm crazy about them.

2. The storyline is cute and the script makes sense. It's realistic and not cheesy. Both leads are smart.

3. Maysalin's clothes are so trendy.

Friyay!!!:cheer:

achimay18- thank you, I was also searching for where to watch it live :)

I was convinced in watching this drama from the trailer alone and when I saw how it played out...I was hooked!

Truly, Mik and Pooklook have the chemistry, and it was utilized slapandkisswilling|

And I love the directing and editing so far.

This thread has very minimal photos/videos to spazz...Let’s start sharing :)

Do you guys know how many episode we will get?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
^Mik is a good son and loves his Mommy, so hopefully, he's just a playful guy but sincere at heart. I cheer Mik and Thisa, too.

Mik was like he'll be shy all day tomorrow since he'll be filming with Maysalin. Today Khun May hung out with Hia Weir and they even sent him photos to tease him.

I wonder what type of scenes are they still filming for? Like the end? Yes! At least they know that people like the kissing and sweet scenes, so they'll add more or keep it consistent. Hahah.

I actually want to see Mike and Pook in this genre, now. See who she has more chemistry with. Mik and Thisa, too. Mik said he wants to act alongside Thisa.

Mik said that Kadedan is a one hearted guy but he got surely got over Pin quick for knowing, loving, and caring for her all his life. Hahah.
Mike and Pook needs a happy reunion!!

I'm waiting for Mik to be Thissa's praek too, real or in lakorns, cus previously he was the third wheel lol. My poor Mik.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Do you guys know how many episode we will get?
They're still filming plus Ch. 7 loves to add extra episodes if the lakorn does well.

Mike and Pook needs a happy reunion!!

I'm waiting for Mik to be Thissa's praek too, real or in lakorns, cus previously he was the third wheel lol. My poor Mik.
Mike and Pook has Nai Hoi but I want a slap kiss modern romance one. Haha.

Mik was a third party? To Thisa and Gun, right? Haha.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Pin will be a VERY ANNOYING character in the upcoming episodes. Ugh.

Anyway, can't wait!!!!!! The countdown BEGINS! Less than 12 hours!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They're still filming plus Ch. 7 loves to add extra episodes if the lakorn does well.

Mike and Pook has Nai Hoi but I want a slap kiss modern romance one. Haha.
oh that's right!!! Forgot about that one lol. They were so cute in there lol

Mik was a third party? To Thisa and Gun, right? Haha.
Yes that too lol but I was thinking of him being a third wheel in that one lakorn with Porshe lol. Mik played second and I had total 2nd lead syndrome lol.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Yes that too lol but I was thinking of him being a third wheel in that one lakorn with Porshe lol. Mik played second and I had total 2nd lead syndrome lol.
Ohh, haha. I haven't fully watched anything of Mik, so I didn't know. I'm glad Mik is lead lead now. He's too good to be anything else.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
hi guys!

Any good direction in where I can watched the dubbed versions? I've taken a break after watching Weir and Thisa's drama but kept popping up on my facebook feed and I haven't yet recieved any info as to where I can watch it.

I promise I'm no troll lol

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Yasssss! Finally, Fridayyyy is here.

Anyway, Mik just lived about two hours ago. Dang. They're on a strict filming schedule. Pook was sulking that they barely have anytime to eat, rest, or do lives together. Even this live was again, cut short. Mik lived with Pook because fans were sulking that they miss nang'ake. Hahah. I miss Kadedan and Maysalin together too. Awee, they're filming in May's house, so does that mean that she moved back to live with her Father? And ughhh, Ruth. Can't stand Ruth and Pin later on.