[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Dearest

恋の予感
Omg woahhh he wants her so bad!! Wah this is too hilarious and hot at the same time :love: oh yeah~ I'm glad they're giving us lots of fin scenes early rather than later! I definitely like this direction better than bickering 80% of the time throughout the whole drama.

Is she dreaming here?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmqnFhyAxG1/

Hahaha is he praying?! xD Pooklook is practically irresistible to him! Love it
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmqiN9GgOoD/

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I felt most sorry for May because she was in the dark about Ruth, Pin, their relationship, their child, and how Ruth used her to get back at his Mom for being against Pin. Ruth is a straight up coward and jerk. At least Kadedan knew about Pin and her child and still chose to marry and protect her. What did May ever do to Ruth to get treated this badly? He was the only guy May ever trusted.

It's just fate. May is too good for Ruth anyway.

There are a few things I really like so far.

1. Skinship. Skinship always builds chemistry. I'm happy that they're not stingy with fin scenes that involve kissing and hugging. The way Mik hugs, looks, and kisses Pooklook comes off very naturally like a man would do to someone he loves in reality. He has so much affection towards her. Some may think the kissing scenes are too excessive but I don't think so. I think they have a decent amount.

2. May is a normal girl, so she's going to have flaws like going into some stranger's car when he looks like a creep and almost getting raped there. Haha. But for the most part, I feel sorry for her. She grew up without a Mom, doesn't like her Father, got dumped by her best friend who she entrusted her life to, lost her virginity to a stranger, failing at hotel management, and the list goes on. But she doesn't give up nor let anyone sway her from her path. I don't find her annoying at all for pushing Kadedan away. Sure, to us, he's Mik, but in reality, I wouldn't trust a guy who sort of took advantage of me when I was drunk. A true gentleman wouldn't have done so. Sure, she's drunk and responsible for her actions. It was consensual but not fully. She wasn't in her right mind. I wouldn't find it sweet either when he proposed the idea of marriage to take responsibility when hello? She doesn't even know who the heck he is. She's a wealthy elite who has so much to lose. Why would she just marry someone out of the blue because he's good looking? There are some hecka handsome gold diggers and con artists. May is on the right track to keep pushing him away. It just sounds too good to be true that he wants to marry her due to attraction or wants to protect her. Most relationships start off with the woman giving the guy 100 points and as the relationship progresses, they take off points or add points but here, because May's precious card was taken from her, she's giving Kadedan 0 points and he has to slowly build it up.

3. I love Kadedan. He makes things happen. He's not entirely innocent when it comes to May. There's still that business aspect that he wants to gain from May yet he's honest about it and shows how much he's into May. There's no doubt that he's attracted to her and when he slept with her, he fell even harder for her. If he didn't like her, he wouldn't have hung out with her the first night and if she didn't like him, she wouldn't have even let him touch her either. It's a mutual attraction and will slowly become love. Kadedan is straight forward, smart, sly, and doesn't take crap from people. I hope he doesn't get stupid with jealousy or going the extra mile for Pin when he has a wife already.

4. The chemistry is the BEST in a long time I've seen. Mik is usually good with all of his costars but I have never finished watching any. For those who are Mik fans, who has better chemistry with Mik? Stephanie, Pim, Pooklook, or Bow? I'm so convinced and just dying out of happiness watching Mik and Pook. They're so good with their chemistry and when they argue, it's so intense and real. When they make up with kisses, it's so darn real.

5. The storyline may seem like nothing is happening but I like the pace. It's not a twisted plot of revenge or secrets or murders so the pace is going to be slower and mainly focus on building the relationship between the leads with daily interactions and moments because the audience has to believe by the end of the drama that they love each other. They're doing a mighty fine job at showing us.

6. I love how this drama focuses on the leads. I hope that doesn't change. Every Thai lakorn will drag, but please keep the consistency between the leads, skinship wise.

7. I love May's GORGEOUS wardrobe. It's so trendy and pretty. Pooklook has such a nice body to compliment the confident and sexy social elite character.

8. Guy seems to be her half brother? Perhaps he's out for revenge? Weird way to take revenge on his half sister if that's the case. Haha.

9. I don't care for Ruth and Pin's love. They're selfish. Why are they parents when they can't even take care of themselves? Ruth depends on May and Pin relies on Kadedan.

10. I'm happy to see that when Kadedan and May meet, they're moving the plot along. It's slow pace, but their kisses and hugs aren't meaningless.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Tidbits from a news segment I watched of the cast when it aired the first day, Mik was quite shy during the love scenes. His ears would turn red all the time. Pooklook said there was this one scene where her ear was resting on his chest and she heard his heart thump quickly.

Dearest

恋の予感
I felt most sorry for May because she was in the dark about Ruth, Pin, their relationship, their child, and how Ruth used her to get back at his Mom for being against Pin. Ruth is a straight up coward and jerk. At least Kadedan knew about Pin and her child and still chose to marry and protect her. What did May ever do to Ruth to get treated this badly? He was the only guy May ever trusted.

It's just fate. May is too good for Ruth anyway.

There are a few things I really like so far.

1. Skinship. Skinship always builds chemistry. I'm happy that they're not stingy with fin scenes that involve kissing and hugging. The way Mik hugs, looks, and kisses Pooklook comes off very naturally like a man would do to someone he loves in reality. He has so much affection towards her. Some may think the kissing scenes are too excessive but I don't think so. I think they have a decent amount.

2. May is a normal girl, so she's going to have flaws like going into some stranger's car when he looks like a creep and almost getting raped there. Haha. But for the most part, I feel sorry for her. She grew up without a Mom, doesn't like her Father, got dumped by her best friend who she entrusted her life to, lost her virginity to a stranger, failing at hotel management, and the list goes on. But she doesn't give up nor let anyone sway her from her path. I don't find her annoying at all for pushing Kadedan away. Sure, to us, he's Mik, but in reality, I wouldn't trust a guy who sort of took advantage of me when I was drunk. A true gentleman wouldn't have done so. Sure, she's drunk and responsible for her actions. It was consensual but not fully. She wasn't in her right mind. I wouldn't find it sweet either when he proposed the idea of marriage to take responsibility when hello? She doesn't even know who the heck he is. She's a wealthy elite who has so much to lose. Why would she just marry someone out of the blue because he's good looking? There are some hecka handsome gold diggers and con artists. May is on the right track to keep pushing him away. It just sounds too good to be true that he wants to marry her due to attraction or wants to protect her. Most relationships start off with the woman giving the guy 100 points and as the relationship progresses, they take off points or add points but here, because May's precious card was taken from her, she's giving Kadedan 0 points and he has to slowly build it up.

3. I love Kadedan. He makes things happen. He's not entirely innocent when it comes to May. There's still that business aspect that he wants to gain from May yet he's honest about it and shows how much he's into May. There's no doubt that he's attracted to her and when he slept with her, he fell even harder for her. If he didn't like her, he wouldn't have hung out with her the first night and if she didn't like him, she wouldn't have even let him touch her either. It's a mutual attraction and will slowly become love. Kadedan is straight forward, smart, sly, and doesn't take crap from people. I hope he doesn't get stupid with jealousy or going the extra mile for Pin when he has a wife already.

4. The chemistry is the BEST in a long time I've seen. Mik is usually good with all of his costars but I have never finished watching any. For those who are Mik fans, who has better chemistry with Mik? Stephanie, Pim, Pooklook, or Bow? I'm so convinced and just dying out of happiness watching Mik and Pook. They're so good with their chemistry and when they argue, it's so intense and real. When they make up with kisses, it's so darn real.

5. The storyline may seem like nothing is happening but I like the pace. It's not a twisted plot of revenge or secrets or murders so the pace is going to be slower and mainly focus on building the relationship between the leads with daily interactions and moments because the audience has to believe by the end of the drama that they love each other. They're doing a mighty fine job at showing us.

6. I love how this drama focuses on the leads. I hope that doesn't change. Every Thai lakorn will drag, but please keep the consistency between the leads, skinship wise.

7. I love May's GORGEOUS wardrobe. It's so trendy and pretty. Pooklook has such a nice body to compliment the confident and sexy social elite character.

8. Guy seems to be her half brother? Perhaps he's out for revenge? Weird way to take revenge on his half sister if that's the case. Haha.

9. I don't care for Ruth and Pin's love. They're selfish. Why are they parents when they can't even take care of themselves? Ruth depends on May and Pin relies on Kadedan.

10. I'm happy to see that when Kadedan and May meet, they're moving the plot along. It's slow pace, but their kisses and hugs aren't meaningless.
I'm watching it unsubbed and I kept wondering what role Guy has in this story. As these flashbacks that May's father and he has, I'm thinking Guy is her half brother? But that would be odd to take revenge against your sister when shouldn't it be your father? Or maybe he's using May to hurt the father? Confused on what's his purpose. Ruth and Pin are annoying and I'm already getting the sense they are not going to get any better.

Oh boy, I think that this will have all the typical lakorn tropes--and I'm going to still watch it lol.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I sort of assume so too since Guy already had a bone to pick with May's Father even before he met May. Guy is a psycho so his revenge tactics are going to be bizarre. I almost choked out of laughter when he ate the cupcake out of May's hands when he was telling her his childhood story. May was shocked. Haha.

I think May's Father loves her. He was a jerk for not being truthful to her Mom about his marriage, but his other wife was a loser.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure if its Pooklook's character blushing for kadethaen, or is it really Pooklook who can't stop smiling whenever she is near Mik. You can tell how bad he wants her when she asked him what he wanted, and he stopped himself at the coach:naughty2:

Another scene at the hospital, how he was just staring at her and she could not stop smiling. I was smiling so hard myself because Mik is so hot! I love how he is jealous and protected of her too. The lakorn is moving at a good pace. I do like how they include these sweet scenes throughout the first two episode, I hate waiting till the last two episode of a lakorn to see one kiss scene thats not really worth the wait.:(

ABG

sarNie Egg
From what I gather, through muted ig clips, Mik's bride leaves him on the wedding day, and in a drunken moment, proposes to pooklook and they sleep together? Is that right? Luckily, I don't have much time to watch anything right now, so I can binge watch later when it's finished and get some spoilers here.

I remember watching a terrible lakorn where the leading couple met as strangers in a club, got drunk, slept together then got married. I only saw the first ep coz it was so bad. Hopefully this lakorn will be more interesting.

Btw, who is subbing this? I promise I'm not a troll, if someone can share through PM? I'm lucky if I have time to eat, let alone try and upload videos. I don't believe in stealing people's work. Well, except for this picture of a burger I'm using as my avatar, but that's it.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not sure if its Pooklook's character blushing for kadethaen, or is it really Pooklook who can't stop smiling whenever she is near Mik. You can tell how bad he wants her when she asked him what he wanted, and he stopped himself at the coach:naughty2:

Another scene at the hospital, how he was just staring at her and she could not stop smiling. I was smiling so hard myself because Mik is so hot! I love how he is jealous and protected of her too. The lakorn is moving at a good pace. I do like how they include these sweet scenes throughout the first two episode, I hate waiting till the last two episode of a lakorn to see one kiss scene thats not really worth the wait.:(
Pooklook said she doesn't get shy around Mik during the love scenes, it's more of "being afraid." Pooklook is very passionate in acting, so she strives to become the character, so when Maysalin is blushing, I'm sure, she as the character is to.

Mik is just so good with all of his costars. He seems to like every one of them. He has so much chemistry with everyone. I honestly think Mik is Ch. 7's ace. Haha.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 3 was good, there scenes wow. but here comes more drama for May and Kadedan hopefully episode 4 they can work it out.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 3 was good, there scenes wow. but here comes more drama for May and Kadedan hopefully episode 4 they can work it out.
They already sort of slowed down on the kissing scenes and skinship. But that's okay. Kadedan and May need some real drama between them, like old flames and all, to push them towards each other. Haha.

I hope that this show will continue to focus on the leads. Coz for me, the story of Pin and Ruth should not take some more screentime.