[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Sammie doesn't have any lakorns lined up. Since this lakorn is airing soon that means Mik only has the one with Bow. Ch7 need to pair Mik up with Sammie. They would be a hot pair as well. Mik looks hot with Steph and Pooklook already. I want Sammie too!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That

Ch7 is trying to hide the girl & mik is going to army soon.
Wait hes going to the army? Is it mandatory like in korea? I thought in thailand they could get out of military conscription if there enough volunteers.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No, he chose to serve in military in air force, no it’s not mandatory in thailand it’s a draft & so far depand on luck & location.
Oh so hes serving because he wants to. Thats so nice of him. Do you know how long for? I hope he doesnt leave the ET industry for good

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Oh right, he is going to be serving. Lol. He needs a break anyway from lakorn bc he's Ch7 giving him all the good lakorns.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Oh wow, pooklook is very pretty in here! But some highlights they put on my baby mik’s hair is weird-looking at some angles!!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Bts of jaosaojumyom. Man I love pooklooks laugh 55. I just realized that In this lakorn both pa’ek and na’ek comes from good status. Pa’ek is a Hi-so businessman and na’ek is a hi-so celebrity. Not a lot of this happened. Lol usually in most lakorn, one side has to be poor.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Yayy! It’s airing tomorrow!! Who’s catching it live. Maybe me... any links you guys can give me. I just downloaded the ch7hd app. But yeah. I’ve been strolling through IG and I feel like they gave too much away... like way too much spoilers for this lakorn. I get they want us to FIN before the lakorn starts airing but dam... it spoiled the anticipation a lilo. kinda didn’t like it... but oh welp. Let’s support this lakorn and share our thoughts tomorrow. Hope more people will join.