i agreed. the lakorn lost its element from episode 10-11. it was just constantly catching may and looking for bon. it did not need to take up a 1/3 of the entire show. im only halfway done with the last episode lol. i can't even watch the entire episode in one sitting anymore. it got boring but still pretty good overall.The ending was sort of ehhhh. Their willing scene at the end isn't anything spectacular compared to the first one. The angles, the dialogue, to overall execution and atmosphere was just off. What IS THE BIG DEAL with May confessing to Kade? Even til the very last minute? Omg!
They should have added Guy aka Nakarin aka Bon as the second male lead and not Saruj because the second couple easily faded into the background as Nakarin took central of the drama!
They ruined it for me towards the end, the last 5 episodes. They could have redeemed themselves with the last two episodes BUT nope, they decided to go the Thai route, not ending anything until the last 5 minutes of the drama. Arghhhh.
Anyway, at least Nakarin didn't die and hey, Look Kaew still has a chance. I hope Pook and Mik hook up again. I want to see them in a revenge melo drama or one where Pook has to lure and tease Mik, she can do all of the touching and caressing and stuff. Hahha.
I think this one is too cheesy that he has to have a break at the temple, and serve before the next one.I was just watching some lives of Mik.
1. He said out of all his lakorns, this one has the most skinship or love scenes.
2. He said both he and Pooklook were shy during those scenes.
3. He loves the drama, the story, the script. It's something he would want to read and watch.
4. He likes romance dramas for now. Haha. He's so cheeky.
5. He encourages people to watch the drama because even he likes the nang'ake, so he knows we'll like her too.
6. He's a fan of Pooklook and follows her work, so he was already excited from the beginning when he found out she was his nang'ake in here. He praised her acting abilities and wanted to experience and learn from her.
7. He loved filming this lakorn for a 5-6 month span. It was so much fun for him. The cast and crew got along very well.
That's all I remember so far. I don't follow Mik, so I don't know if he just really likes Kadedan and Maysalin and openly declares his love for the drama and promotes it or if that's just how he is, promoting whatever lakorn he's in. But Mik seems so genuine when he keeps rambling on about how great this drama is. Haha.
I'm trying to download the video link that was provided but for each link...... its it rerally going to take 4- HOURS ??? Yes, u heard me correctly, it s say 4 hrs. So the question here is, does yours say the same thing? I LOVE U MUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can download the dailymotion videos instead... way faster... but you get two vids per episode...I'm trying to download the video link that was provided but for each link...... its it rerally going to take 4- HOURS ??? Yes, u heard me correctly, it s say 4 hrs. So the question here is, does yours say the same thing? I LOVE U MUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. You can check out instagram with her name as the hashtag. She seems to have transferred to a new channel. Her lakorn is expected to be in mid 2019. I feel sad for this because I was expecting she'd do another lakorn with mik in the future. Their chemistry was lit! <Sigh>Hi,
Is it true that Pooklook is not with CH7 anymore?