[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Hornet0304

Hornet0304 sarNie Hatchling

It was a good one... surprised that not a lot of people followed it here.

2. Liddysopretty

Liddysopretty sarNie Hatchling

The ending was sort of ehhhh. Their willing scene at the end isn't anything spectacular compared to the first one. The angles, the dialogue, to overall execution and atmosphere was just off. What IS THE BIG DEAL with May confessing to Kade? Even til the very last minute? Omg!

They should have added Guy aka Nakarin aka Bon as the second male lead and not Saruj because the second couple easily faded into the background as Nakarin took central of the drama!

They ruined it for me towards the end, the last 5 episodes. They could have redeemed themselves with the last two episodes BUT nope, they decided to go the Thai route, not ending anything until the last 5 minutes of the drama. Arghhhh.

Anyway, at least Nakarin didn't die and hey, Look Kaew still has a chance. I hope Pook and Mik hook up again. I want to see them in a revenge melo drama or one where Pook has to lure and tease Mik, she can do all of the touching and caressing and stuff. Hahha.

3. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

i agreed. the lakorn lost its element from episode 10-11. it was just constantly catching may and looking for bon. it did not need to take up a 1/3 of the entire show. im only halfway done with the last episode lol. i can't even watch the entire episode in one sitting anymore. it got boring but still pretty good overall.

blueocean2104 likes this.
  4. D~D

D~D sarNie Adult

I'm trying to download the video link that was provided but for each link...... its it rerally going to take 4- HOURS ??? :confused12::confused12::confused12::confused12:Yes, u heard me correctly, it s say 4 hrs.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: So the question here is, does yours say the same thing? I LOVE U MUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Hornet0304

Hornet0304 sarNie Hatchling

I think this one is too cheesy that he has to have a break at the temple, and serve before the next one.:risas3:

6. ABG

ABG sarNie Egg

I have just started watching this. After finishing Game sanaeha and moving on to this lakorn, I feel it's a little underwhelming. The acting is really poor and the production doesn't look very highly financed. The homes don't look as luxurious and the offsite filming locations resemble more of Thai films rather than thai lakorn. Usually, lakorns have elegant, luxurious homes, cars, fancy dining venues etc. The location for where they dined with their friends looked really simple and the department store they own is not the grand looking ones in Thailand. My complaint is, it just looks really low budget. Anyway, I'm only on episode 3. First time watching Pooklook and I'm not a fan of her acting or expressions. I just don't know if I can continue watching this. On a positive note, I did enjoy a few scenes, but almost fell asleep through some parts.

7. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

Hi,

Is it true that Pooklook is not with CH7 anymore?

8. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

You need to pay for the premium service of Filefactory to have a faster download or sign up for membership but still it will be slow unlike the premium.

9. Zen G

Zen G sarNie Egg

You can download the dailymotion videos instead... way faster... but you get two vids per episode...

10. Zen G

Zen G sarNie Egg

Yes. You can check out instagram with her name as the hashtag. She seems to have transferred to a new channel. Her lakorn is expected to be in mid 2019. I feel sad for this because I was expecting she'd do another lakorn with mik in the future. Their chemistry was lit! <Sigh>