[CH7] Jao Sao Chaang Yon (Markgwa Fun) : Chap Varakorn/Ching Ching Krita

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’ve watched all 4 episodes and so far so good. I found myself laughing here and there. I hope the pra’ek becomes more useful, he is charming though. And the nang’ek, she’s very pretty. The more I look at her, the more she grows on me. Especially with her hair down and her “transformation” look. She reminds me a bit of Taew and Aff. I don’t know why Aff, it’s when she has her hair down. She resembles a little bit.

From the ending credits, it looks like there’s going to be a lot of sweet scenes. I’m going to tune into this one.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It looks fun....where are you watching it? Now that thaiflix is done....lol I tried watchlakorn but don't see it yet.

Ele

sarNie Adult
I just finished 4 episodes without eng sub, it was very good, funny , and sweet . It is my type of story. Will rewatch it again with English sub :thumbup::icon12:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well if it wasn't already obvious, from skimming episode 6 p'ek is totally gonna fall for n'ek first and I'm so excited for it lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
but from what i've read in the synopsis, i'm afraid that his ex will come back and gonna ruin everything..... >.<
Oh, no doubt about it, it's a lakorn so I'm sure we're going to set some crazy drama. Perhaps, he'll even be a little wishy-washy and then have to beg/work for her to forgive him. It's an evening lakorn so it could go for a while lol