[CH7] Jao Sao Chaang Yon (Markgwa Fun) : Chap Varakorn/Ching Ching Krita

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not to sure if this the n'ke? I hear everyone is saying she look like a young Taew and she going to be the next "it" for CH7.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I do not recognize anyone in the trailer except the dad, or at least I am assuming he is the male lead's father lol. But the leads look cute enough so hopefully this goes well for them.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
We seem to have the same taste in nang'eks lol. Noon S, Maggi, and now Ching Ching :p. I think I am one of the very few that likes Maggi, despite her overacting sometimes lol.
Haha, we do. We seem to like the underrated n’eks. Maggie grew on me after watching her a few times. Noon S. Has this natural natural bronze tone that makes her standout, she has a natural beauty. I had always enjoy watching her. Ching Ching is the new actress’ name? Is this her first lakorn? Ch7 had always has good eyes for beautiful actresses except for Peck, no pun intended.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha, we do. We seem to like the underrated n’eks. Maggie grew on me after watching her a few times. Noon S. Has this natural natural bronze tone that makes her standout, she has a natural beauty. I had always enjoy watching her. Ching Ching is the new actress’ name? Is this her first lakorn? Ch7 had always has good eyes for beautiful actresses except for Peck, no pun intended.
She is in three boran lakorns

Kaew Na Mah
See Yord Kumarn
Thep Sarm Rudoo (Currently airing)

Modern:
Aok Torranee
Nai Hoi Tamin

This will be her third modern lakorn

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
She is in three boran lakorns

See Yord Kumarn

This will be her third modern lakorn
Oh was she the 4th sister that was disguised as a boy? I remember thinking that the she was really adorable. But it's been awhile since I've seen any boran and can't remember what she looks like.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Oh was she the 4th sister that was disguised as a boy? I remember thinking that the she was really adorable. But it's been awhile since I've seen any boran and can't remember what she looks like.
No, she was paired up with the third brother.
The 4th sister was Pupe Kessarin, she have a lakorn with Thunwa Suriyajak.