❤️[CH7] Insee Daeng (Nine Bever Films): Bow Maylada/Om Akapan/Off Chanapol/Maggi Apa

rae

sarNie Adult
Wow, Bow is so tall, in those heels, she's like the same height as Om lol. Also, poor Om, he must be baking in that outfit. :eek:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
To me I feel like it just depends on the lakorn plot for Om. I do agree when he plays in a lot of his lakorn recently he hasn't really improved. The last lakorn I liked was him pairing up with Sammy in the Paragit Ruk Series. With that I really loved the way he expressed his love for Sammy with just his eyes. But maybe that's just me. Hahaha.
I liked his lakorn with Sammy as well!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That would have been interesting to see Sammie act with ch3 actors. Her acting surpasses most of ch3 n’eks.
Yeah i would love to have seen her with Ken T and Aum A! From the current generation i would love to see her with Great and Nadech.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ick, action lakorns. Probably skipping this one as much as I like Bow. Though Ch7 does action a whole lot better than ch3. Yeah, Om looks bloated and old.

P

PrincessKarina

I think ch3 pa'k look too short for Sammy if she move there.
For sure. Bomb is like the tallest currently of Channel 3 but the whackiest! Lol. Uh it’s true you can’t be blessed with the “whole package”. Look at Nadech. He’s Channel 3’s most famous and “best actor” but the guy is short stuff. My bf is 6’4” so every guy to me is short. No offense. ;) But Sammy is hot stuff to me. So sad she’s underrated.

P

PrincessKarina

Uh Om does look bloated and aged but he is 33. Lol. They can’t look young and fresh forever. Eventually they lose their shine although some take longer to do so. ;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
For sure. Bomb is like the tallest currently of Channel 3 but the whackiest! Lol. Uh it’s true you can’t be blessed with the “whole package”. Look at Nadech. He’s Channel 3’s most famous and “best actor” but the guy is short stuff. My bf is 6’4” so every guy to me is short. No offense. ;) But Sammy is hot stuff to me. So sad she’s underrated.
Ch7 hates her

She has pix w/Micheal, wier, Mike and looks soo good w/them

I enjoy Om w/sammy. They are comfortable/ fun together off screen as well

P

PrincessKarina

Ch7 hates her

She has pix w/Micheal, wier, Mike and looks soo good w/them

I enjoy Om w/sammy. They are comfortable/ fun together off screen as well
Aw poor Sammy. I actually find her hot even though I don’t follow her or any of the Channel 7 celebs. Just like Poo I think she’s exotically gorgeous but the girl is not the strongest actress. Lol. ;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Aw poor Sammy. I actually find her hot even though I don’t follow her or any of the Channel 7 celebs. Just like Poo I think she’s exotically gorgeous but the girl is not the strongest actress. Lol. ;)
Sammy or poo?

I feel sammy is a strong actress. She started from the bottom in rai roles....her lakorns are slice of life challenging unorthodox roles. She has played many versatile characters. Lately she's been typecast in those slice of life strong characters. I'm glad to see her in a weak role soon w/thanwa

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sammy or poo?

I feel sammy is a strong actress. She started from the bottom in rai roles....her lakorns are slice of life challenging unorthodox roles. She has played many versatile characters. Lately she's been typecast in those slice of life strong characters. I'm glad to see her in a weak role soon w/thanwa
I think she means they are both beautiful girls but they are both not strong actresses

P

PrincessKarina

Lol. Sorry my earlier comment wasn’t clear. I meant to say both Sammy and Poo of Channel 7 are hot actresses. But Sammy is a decent actress whereas Poo is weak! Lol. @spanky @SuzieJ