[CH7] Insee Daeng (Nine Bever Films): Bow Maylada/Om Akapan/Off Chanapol/Maggi Apa

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
They should have picked Es or Mike. Om does not have the body, or even New would’ve been better than Om, cuz he’s done good action ones.
No New!! Haha but Mike, Es, or BigM still better than Om. The only actor she hasn’t paired with is Es.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
ch3 doesnt really have anyone p'eks besides Weir, Mik, and Porshe that actually appeal to me. They need to find some new talent soon especially since i heard Mik is enlisting in the military soon!

P

PrincessKarina

ch3 doesnt really have anyone p'eks besides Weir, Mik, and Porshe that actually appeal to me. They need to find some new talent soon especially since i heard Mik is enlisting in the military soon!
Oh I see. Agree

est.jpn

sarNie Hatchling
To me I feel like it just depends on the lakorn plot for Om. I do agree when he plays in a lot of his lakorn recently he hasn't really improved. The last lakorn I liked was him pairing up with Sammy in the Paragit Ruk Series. With that I really loved the way he expressed his love for Sammy with just his eyes. But maybe that's just me. Hahaha.

rae

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, Bow is so tall, in those heels, she's like the same height as Om lol. Also, poor Om, he must be baking in that outfit. :eek:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
To me I feel like it just depends on the lakorn plot for Om. I do agree when he plays in a lot of his lakorn recently he hasn't really improved. The last lakorn I liked was him pairing up with Sammy in the Paragit Ruk Series. With that I really loved the way he expressed his love for Sammy with just his eyes. But maybe that's just me. Hahaha.
I liked his lakorn with Sammy as well!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That would have been interesting to see Sammie act with ch3 actors. Her acting surpasses most of ch3 n’eks.
Yeah i would love to have seen her with Ken T and Aum A! From the current generation i would love to see her with Great and Nadech.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ick, action lakorns. Probably skipping this one as much as I like Bow. Though Ch7 does action a whole lot better than ch3. Yeah, Om looks bloated and old.

P

PrincessKarina

I think ch3 pa'k look too short for Sammy if she move there.
For sure. Bomb is like the tallest currently of Channel 3 but the whackiest! Lol. Uh it’s true you can’t be blessed with the “whole package”. Look at Nadech. He’s Channel 3’s most famous and “best actor” but the guy is short stuff. My bf is 6’4” so every guy to me is short. No offense. ;) But Sammy is hot stuff to me. So sad she’s underrated.

P

PrincessKarina

Uh Om does look bloated and aged but he is 33. Lol. They can’t look young and fresh forever. Eventually they lose their shine although some take longer to do so. ;)

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
For sure. Bomb is like the tallest currently of Channel 3 but the whackiest! Lol. Uh it’s true you can’t be blessed with the “whole package”. Look at Nadech. He’s Channel 3’s most famous and “best actor” but the guy is short stuff. My bf is 6’4” so every guy to me is short. No offense. ;) But Sammy is hot stuff to me. So sad she’s underrated.
Ch7 hates her

She has pix w/Micheal, wier, Mike and looks soo good w/them

I enjoy Om w/sammy. They are comfortable/ fun together off screen as well