[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I thought the first couple episodes were too slow paced for me ! I'm glad I didn't give up watching HT because ep9&10 got me glued !!! Ahhh Om is super hot in here! Since he's also filming Atitan, he's keeping a fit body and it definitely shows haha He looks better in here then he did in JSS and his acting is wayyy better. Om and Kwan's chemistry onscreen looks so real and natural !

@poobae91,
I know who you're talking about. I'm also wondering if Pak ever loved Chalinee since they supposedly dated before Chalinee's mom forced her to marry Pakorn because her mother thought Pakorn best fit as her son-in-law. Chalinee did give Pak a call before she got married....hrmmm.

So Pak ran away when he was a kid right? Then how did Pakorn know that Chalinee was dating Pak because Pakorn stole Chalinee when they're already adults. I don't get this part. And does Pakorn actually love Ama or does he only want to marry her because she loves Pak? Plus Pak's real motive kidnapping Ama and using Warin as the excuse is to take someone Pakorn really love to make him feel the pain he put Pak through....I think I just answered our question then. He did love Chalinee? Lol and if he didn't love her, did he date her to only realize his true feelings for Ama?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watch it and get the feeling pk love nk... Haha...I honestly ffw majority of other ppl scenes...he's stubborn and irrational....His actions speaks louder than his words

poobae91

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
I thought the first couple episodes were too slow paced for me ! I'm glad I didn't give up watching HT because ep9&10 got me glued !!! Ahhh Om is super hot in here! Since he's also filming Atitan, he's keeping a fit body and it definitely shows haha He looks better in here then he did in JSS and his acting is wayyy better. Om and Kwan's chemistry onscreen looks so real and natural !

@poobae91,
I know who you're talking about. I'm also wondering if Pak ever loved Chalinee since they supposedly dated before Chalinee's mom forced her to marry Pakorn because her mother thought Pakorn best fit as her son-in-law. Chalinee did give Pak a call before she got married....hrmmm.

So Pak ran away when he was a kid right? Then how did Pakorn know that Chalinee was dating Pak because Pakorn stole Chalinee when they're already adults. I don't get this part. And does Pakorn actually love Ama or does he only want to marry her because she loves Pak? Plus Pak's real motive kidnapping Ama and using Warin as the excuse is to take someone Pakorn really love to make him feel the pain he put Pak through....I think I just answered our question then. He did love Chalinee? Lol and if he didn't love her, did he date her to only realize his true feelings for Ama?

You are so RIGHT on the mark! That's why I'm so confused too. Every question that you thought off, I thought of them too. I didn't understand the whole Chalinee situation and I didn't get to watch this lakorn with eng subs so I don't know if I missed some important stuffs. I might have to go back and rewatch this lakorn whole again haha.

It's confusing how Pakorn said that he only got with Chalinee to win against Pak because like you said Pak already left when he was young so I assumed that they all thought he died, and during the time when I was watching this scene unfold, I had the "WTF" look haha! Plus, I also do want to know if Pakorn really does love Amawasee or only doing it to win against Pak because of the way how he treated Chalinee, it makes us viewers questions his motives more.

What I want to know is what was Pak and Chalinee's relationship since they did kept contact with eachother for all those years? Did he loved her or only loved her like a sister? Because I feel like he only loved her as a sister seeing as how it seems like he's substituting Claire as Chalinee.

Some evidences made me think that Pak only loves Amawasee because when Chalinee was forced to marry Pakorn and she called to let Pak know about it - Pak did not show up to stop the wedding or kidnap her away like he did to Amawasee making it so that Amawasee wouldn't be able to marry Pakorn. I don't know if it was because he was far away at that time, but if he really loved Chalinee, he would have never let her marry Pakorn even if he doesn't want to show his face to his family. Another evidence was when this one chick, I forgot who, told Amawasee that Pak/Raj does not have a heart or will not accept anyone because he already gave his heart a long time ago to his childhood friend - this only makes me stand by Pak's love which beats only for Amawasee. However, I could be wrong.

Can I also say that I do get a bit jealous for Amawasee with Raj's close relationship with Claire? I mean, I'm supposed to see it as a brother/sister or friend relationship, but I just can't help and feel a bit jelly haha.

Ep 9 & 10 was the best. I was also telling my sis about how Om looks more handsome in here than in JSS and his acting is wayyyy better. Not that he was so bad in acting, but his expressions in here have totally improved and is so right on the mark. Plus, I think it's also because it's his second time working with Kwan so fast that they are more comfortable with each other so he's able to bring himself out more. I wished the tempo of this lakorn had stayed more with the tempo of ep 9 & 10, it would have been so perfect.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:
Some evidences made me think that Pak only loves Amawasee because when Chalinee was forced to marry Pakorn and she called to let Pak know about it - Pak did not show up to stop the wedding or kidnap her away like he did to Amawasee making it so that Amawasee wouldn't be able to marry Pakorn. I don't know if it was because he was far away at that time, but if he really loved Chalinee, he would have never let her marry Pakorn even if he doesn't want to show his face to his family. Another evidence was when this one chick, I forgot who, told Amawasee that Pak/Raj does not have a heart or will not accept anyone because he already gave his heart a long time ago to his childhood friend - this only makes me stand by Pak's love which beats only for Amawasee. However, I could be wrong.

I'm not watching this but am reading everyone's comments. I think he kidnapped Ama because he doesn't want to lose her like he had lost Chalinee. Based on what everyone is saying, p'ek seems like he's not one-hearted. Lol. Well maybe the script is poorly written. 

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
This is why I love the older versions. The P'ek was a one woman guy--he only loved Amawasee. There was none of this Chalinee/Claire crap which is confusing me to no end. They need to get their timeline straight, because I really do  not understand the Chalinee situation either.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can't sympathize w/p'k and "his" revenge...his mom and the person he thought was his dad was cruel...

His grandma/n'k and the adopted father were loving...they gave him love...he is not some poor guy...he end up w/a good life..i do understand his trauma but...

wtf is that speech he gave n'k about not marrying someone you don't love....and pushing her away to his friend...urg

I would like the lakorn better if P'k wasn't so stubborn...pushing n'k away to his friend...I would like his "revenge" be to ruin the family (mom) by exposing their corruption or whatever and bankrupt them..o'course kidnap n'k and not be say 1 thing and do another...their scene together is good ( i like the bickering)..and more pra'nang scenes

spanky

sarNie OldFart
so now love each other and will runaway together :whahuh:

then he's gonna push her to his friend again

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
x0unerthanlater said:
Awww, sweet photos! Thanks @Maiko^_^
I have to catch up on this show. Can't wait to see their cuteness!

*In SpongeBob Squarepants' voice* Yeah, I know! :clap: Those photos are stinkin' cute and sweet. Haha, aw, dear X0unerthanlater, just type out my name without the smiley face: Maiko. :wink: :grouphug:

spanky said:
so now love each other and will runaway together :whahuh:

then he's gonna push her to his friend again

:lmao2: :rofl: Shoot, I hope not!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's getting annoying. ..its ok. He doesn't admit to himself but keep pushing her to the friend and saying she kinda does like him ect....he's so stupid...

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Haha, he's trying to play the noble idiotic pra'ek. Ugh, so annoying. Just be an alpha man and get the girl.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He can still be noble...No1 OWN nk ...so what he's doing isn't noble. ..just retarded. Nk is her own person...He can push her here and there and dictates who she should love...isn't that why he kidnap her in the 1st place...very hypocritical

spanky

sarNie OldFart
saibou a decent person...i'm starting to like pakorn if he turn into a better person...he caring for the baby/mom

dude read her journal -.- wow he does Push her to walin - it's all a TEST to run away together OMG so ANNOYING..ahhh...so frustrating...the OST is NICE

n'k is right, he need to call a clinic and get a psychiatrist 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
He only played it off as a test because N'k wouldn't want to run away with him. His pride was hurt and he doesn't want her to throw her life away with Pakorn (the spoiled Pakorn) so he pushes her to someone he knows will treat her right. He's frustrating but her 'gratefulness' to her evil uncle is annoying. She should leave with him. Who wouldn't want to run away with a cutie like Om

spanky

sarNie OldFart
not as annoying as his revenge.....regardless of her not wanting to runaway w/him again...he is ALWAYS pushing her to Walin...so how can n'k trust his words...it flip flops....N'k did have a choice and she could have said no (pakorn marriage)

Running away sound great...but he's not dealing w/the problem and reality....his "plan" has only cause issues.....I don't see how any revenge occur...he kidnap n'k...ok pakorn was mad...but currently he can careless about n'k....he is suffering himself to his own doing...hell p'k don't have to do anything...he played it off cuz she said no...but he also told his BEST FRIEND walin that he does it all for him........so what they runaway and never see their friends away....Both childish but I find P'k more frustrating and annoying...they are both grown ass adult w/choices... p'k should be more honest w/n'k about his intention/feeling...

their convo in the bedroom, they are both hypocrite...talking about them not marrying who they don't love...they are both doing exactly that...at least n'k is honest w/her feeling...she always said she love Pak...

I like them as a pair but this 1 suck, barely any pra'nang scenes...i mostly FFW but I do want to know how it ends ...curiosity...I might need to finish their other lakorn...i enjoyed that more...but then Ch 7 drag it out as usually 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hopefully, Rach (Om) and Aor (Kwan) will get a good ending with a lot of scenes and interaction. Last photo of them at the beach is so sweet. I love Kwan's dress!

Credit: Kwan's IG (kwanusa9).