[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kwan25 said:
Maiko Thanks. This week my last time here. Good bye AF member

:cry1: :teary: :weep: :cry1: :no: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh, Kwan25. :grouphug:

Kwan25 said:
If I have time I will stop by. I'm leaving next Wednesday :)

Oh, whew! :phew: Yes, please stop by whenever you can, dear friend. :flowers: :kiss: :kiss3: :heart:

AikOm^_^

Aw, hehe, yep, those photos are hecka sweet and adorable. :blush: :spin: :wub: :heart: .............Hah, déjà vu, Kwan25. :rofl: :lolyup: Hehe, :goodnite: to you! Sweet dreams. :kiss:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Have a safe flight na ka, and give a huge hug to P'Kwan for me :) I guess I'll help update the forum with Kwan and her lakorns when you're not around. I can't guarantee that I'll do an amazing job like you though Kwan25  :heart:  

AikOm^_^

Thanks, dear Kwan25! :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: :heart: Like Mahalo said, have a safe flight. Have fun in Thailand! Looking forward to when we'll hear from you again in here and on Spicy, dearest! :spin: :kiss3: Give Kwan our regards and love! :D

Mahalo said:
Have a safe flight na ka, and give a huge hug to P'Kwan for me :) I guess I'll help update the forum with Kwan and her lakorns when you're not around. I can't guarantee that I'll do an amazing job like you though Kwan25  :heart:  

Aw, you're already amazing, Mahalo. :kiss:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Thanks, dear Kwan25! :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: :heart: Like Mahalo said, have a safe flight. Have fun in Thailand! Looking forward to when we'll hear from you again in here and on Spicy, dearest! :spin: :kiss3: Give Kwan our regards and love! :D

Aw, you're already amazing, Mahalo. :kiss:
As a casual forum updater, I admire you and Kwan25 the most because you guys go above and beyond to find EVERY SINGLE update about your favorites. Lol. I'm grateful to have you both at Asianfuse. With that being said, both of you are even MORE AMAZING! Thank you for all your contributions  :kiss:  :grouphug:  :thumbsup:  

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
As a casual forum updater, I admire you and Kwan25 the most because you guys go above and beyond to find EVERY SINGLE update about your favorites. Lol. I'm grateful to have you both at Asianfuse. With that being said, both of you are even MORE AMAZING! Thank you for all your contributions  :kiss:  :grouphug:  :thumbsup:  

Aw, Mahalo. :teary: :cry: Thanks. :blush: Hehe, it is pretty time-consuming, and it's worse for such a slow person like me. I tried to do everything at once unsuccessfully. :lolyup: I admire and love you for all the updates you share in other threads. Thanks, buddy! :thanks: :spin: :heart: :flowers: :kiss3: :worthy: How about we and everybody else are all amazing? :grouphug: I'm going to try to be more active in all the other threads (yeah, right :smack:) and share as much info and photos as I can. :strong: I just need to work on my timing. :annoyed: :facepalm:

Thanks again, dear Mahalo. ^_^ :spin:

spanky said:
agreed , thank you...I a leecher of those updates 

Aw, hehe, it makes us happy that you enjoy and appreciate the updates! You're more than welcome, dearest Spanky! :grouphug: :Kiss:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the servant are cute...love the ost

P'k too stubborn ...he better start connecting his actions w/his words 

n'k - i'll use Ba-ack as my husband

p'k - he's married and his wife is pretty ..hahaha..his expression was serious too

stupid p'k...it's all his fault.... :rant:  

see-pai is tooo damn good...hope he's a change person...but he still doesn't deserve her  :whatever:

diOor

sarNie Egg
Hi I am new here and hv been a silent reader. Enjoy this drama very much, however now I couldn't find to watch episode 12. The link to watchlakorn.com is not working after 10minutes. Will anyone please let me know where else can I watch episode 12?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it works at the site now, I watched it last night

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I'm confused, can someone help clarify this? Who is Chalinee to Pak? Was she someone that he loved before or just someone he cared about? I thought he always liked Amawasee since they were little.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I guess you're talking about Claire - the one that looks like Chalinee. I can see that Claire is more like a friendm but idk was Chalinee is.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don;t remember names...n'k "friend" likes P'k

The other Girl (the 1 that hangs around his Adopted dad) his Adopted FATHER "engage" him to her in recent Ep

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Haha, it's not her, but thanks anyways. I think I'll just try to guess their relationship with the upcoming eps. I think this lakorn by far ep 9 and 10 is the best. I really enjoyed those two eps.