[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
I know its early but if anyone can get a clip or a hold of the ost, its prob. the opening credit the guy song I like it lol :p

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like their other lakorn...started out good....but it drag and I lost interest.....

They are adorable together...starting out good...still don't understand why he's mean to n'k since they had a good relationship when they were younger...but I guess bickering pra'nang makes it more interesting...hope they won't drag it ...but it's ch7 soo..

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
Finished episode 1 & i really like the quality, it's very nice and the characters look so beautiful and handsome. It started out pretty good, not the best but not bad either, i like it and it wasn't that draggy, compare to other lakorn i had to skip and skip long conversation parts. For me, Jao Sao Salatan started out good and then it drags too much so i stop watching it. I'm thinking that this lakorn is probably like other lakorn and dramas where it started out okay and it gets more interesting, but i hope they don't drag it out with over 18-20 episodes, i mean their video is long so it should be done by 15 or 16 episodes at most.
anyhow, I love om's character in here better than JSS bc his acting is much better and he is just super handsome holding guns! lol reminds me of him in Prajan Lai Payak, sucha hottie! lol and omg first time that i've seen sun pichayadon portray as rai and a playboy, he's so cute! i love him and om. the girls in here are so beautiful even including om's mom, liked her ever since Yok Luerd Mungkorn bc she always play the mom's role & she's still a beauty. Kwan is stunning! i love her looks in here, she look beautiful in every scene and her make up is done nicely (all the girl's make up in here is nice lol) i was sad that the site where i watch HJT didn't have the opening, but i love the ending (it was done nicely) theme, the song is really nice and it matches it (just that i don't know the lyrics since i watched it raw lol) OMO can't wait for episode 2! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I attempted to watch episode 1 twice and fell asleep those two times lol I'm gonna give it another go. I dont mind slower pace lakorn but if it is putting me to sleep... it is boring lol but since it is only the first episode and since the cinematography is beautiful, I can overlook the boriness. The camera angles were nice and well shot making it look like a film. Is this Tua S production? If so, I think he is doing a fabulous job and Ch7 needs more of him. I love Kwan's wardrobe but because it is shot and air in HD, you can see they caked her face with too much blush lol

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
Caps Epi 2 6-26-14

Can't wait when he kidapped her. 

cr pantip

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I like ep. 1 so far. Good introduction of characters.
Umarwasee/Ar, doesn't talk much though.
I already feel the chemistry oozing. As expect of KWANOM.
Gawd, Om is soooooooo friggin' hot spankin yummy. xD