[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kwan25 said:
Thanks jaa. Of cause i saw n'kwan and Om too.
That's awesome. How come it's so easy to spot celebrities in Thailand compared to the U.S.? Did you get to take pictures with them? Is your profile pic a recent picture? Sanit gan lor?

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
That's awesome. How come it's so easy to spot celebrities in Thailand compared to the U.S.? Did you get to take pictures with them? Is your profile pic a recent picture? Sanit gan lor?
In Thailand is easy spot dara's. yeah the pix recent jaa. I didn't take with Om.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update! The new pictures look so good.
Didn't know that you went to thailand? You always get to go. Is it because you live near there?..

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
poobae91 said:
Thanks for the update! The new pictures look so good.
Didn't know that you went to thailand? You always get to go. Is it because you live near there?..
I live in US jaa

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hey Kwan25, thanks for the pics ka. I also like your avatar. I'm feeling slight jelly you got to meet Kwan and P'Om.

Any idea on when Hua Jai Teuan will air?

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Hey Kwan25, thanks for the pics ka. I also like your avatar. I'm feeling slight jelly you got to meet Kwan and P'Om.

Any idea on when Hua Jai Teuan will air?
Ur welcome jaa. Thanks na. It's will air this year for sure :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Asian celebrities are easier to spot. My aunt went to Japan around the same time as I think it was either Preem or Kim... I forgot... and she was able to spot her. She was able to spot many Korean celebrities when she went there as well. I think because Thailand, Japan and S Korea are much smaller country which makes crossing path more likely.

Anyways I need them to air this now to make up for JSS.