[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

Youngmeezy

sarNie Egg
Hahaha agree with u hope they add some scenes like JLR. I think p'ek has woofy hair because he has so Hide himself from he's family who has mistreated him(he dont want anyone to recognize him when he came back older) sorry my English is kinda bad.. ^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoaaa, Hua Jai Tuen has one of the best Lakorn posters from Ch7. Very beautiful !!! This makes me that much more excited to watch it. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
whats opening ceremony again? LOL I forgot will my OK couple be there??

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lakornsrok said:
whats opening ceremony again? LOL I forgot will my OK couple be there??
OK absolutely have to be there since they're the leads of HJT. It's a blessing ceremony for the cast and crew so everything can turn out smoothly when they are shooting the lakorn.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
OK absolutely have to be there since they're the leads of HJT. It's a blessing ceremony for the cast and crew so everything can turn out smoothly when they are shooting the lakorn.
oooh thanks ip!! hehehe now that makes me more EXCITEDD!! OOOH woohh I just feel like it's so quick i felt it was just yesterday when our OK couple were fitting and opening ceremony for Jao Sao Salatan but then now Jao Sao Salatan is going to end eeek!! I am soo sad but soo excited for their new project together woot woot they got paired up soo fast!! Gosh our OK couple is too HOT!! I love their chemistry!! :beer: :woot: