[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoooo Om is going to start out looking all scruffy which I like haha he looks really good during the fitting. So handsome in the suit ><" eeeeks i can't wait for more fitting pics. Thanks kwan25 ^^

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
now i remembered james and ae's version..it actually very good..to me...i might go back to rewatch it..

Asy

sarNie Immature
I heard Tua Saranyu is quite a good director but I haven't seen any of his lakorn. Is he?

Wew I love Om with those beard. :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Say what? Another lakorn for Kwan and Om? This is awesome! I still need to watch Jao Sao Salatan, but nonetheless, I love these two together. lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
so is their workshop like planning and such? haah Soo exciting!!hehe my OK couple sitting across from each other aww!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL I agree but then I think Om's name comes first haha the fans at pantip came up with OK LOL i agree OK sounds ok lmao i like KO better hehe

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Say whaaaaaat? Omgomgomg! I love this pairing! I don't mind watching them back to back.
Kwan has always been one of my favorite actresses.
And Om... *drooools* Need I say more? hahaha + he looks delicious with a beard! : )
Can't wait to see this!

fun

Expired Sarnie
good i need another om and kwan lakorn. jao sao salatan has been disappointing lately. i cant even get pass 6 but im quite smitten with their chemistry.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
There are photos for their second fitting. I saw it on instagram!! OMG! It looked soo damn hot you all have to see! LOL

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Eeekkkkkkssss. I am loving the fitting pictures. kwan's character look like she's going to go through a lot of pain