[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Pantip

Someone captured them together. Looks like Kwan is feeding Om. I think there's a good chance they like each other and might date in the future. Situations with her current man isn't progressing much. If it does happen, lucky Om. He has had a history of crushing on all his co-stars, but they all seem to reject him. If he's able to get Kwan, he's lucky! She's beautiful and pretty hard to get.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omgggg Mahalo thanks for all the updates. I just greeeeed dang dang reading your last post with the captured pic of them together. Om and Kwan are very compatible on and off screen; almost like a real couple. I wonder what they both have to say about that pic when reporters ask them questions "bpen pee nong gan kha/kub."

Kwan25

sarNie Adult

cr usagang,kwan ig

]

cr kwanusamaneeoffical, game, poly,

cr jomjessada,meawsangnoi,mamibow

cr jomjessada,kwan, ig

cr korn,mammibow

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Seeing the pictures makes me think I've never wanted to see anyone with Om as much as Kwan. They are so visually appealing together and their interactions offscreen is adorable.

vaberella

sarNie Egg
As a note I love all these pics with KO.   I am currently watching Jao Sao Salatan, without subs, just because Kwan looks great with Om.  They have this natural presence together that I haven't seen Kwan have ever.  I always like Kwan and her dramas, for Kwan.  But this is the first time I like Kwan with her pairing so much.  This is like Cherry and Mart for me.  Just where they naturally match each other on screen.  I'm so glad they are going to be in a drama together for the second time and I can't wait to watch.

Like everyone else who has been speculating on this maybe moving into the private life.  You know, I rarely subscribe to these things, but even in the BTS clips you can see that they have a really great chemistry together and Kwan actually looks happy.  I remember reading drama between Kwan and some of her co-stars.  This is one where they have a good vibe even off screen that makes them interesting.  I would put my hat in for them to be a real life couple.

Mahalo said:
That's awesome. How come it's so easy to spot celebrities in Thailand compared to the U.S.? 
I guess you don't live in Manhattan.  Celebrities swarm Manhattan and lately they've been moving into Harlem.

fun

Expired Sarnie
They are so meant for each other. In Kwan's career, I don't think I have ship her with any of her costar. Om has to be by far my favorite pair with Kwan. Same to Om. I hope that I will like this much more than JSS.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
That instagram shot of kwan feeding om omg do i need too re watch jss lol