[Ch7] Horb Ruk Ma Hom Pah (DaraVDO)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Kwan looks better with lighter hair. I would like it a medium brown color though, blond doesn't fit her perfectly either.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
surprisingly I enjoy this lakorn despite its VERY BAD editing. I guess its Aof and Nao. They are so cute together. I like Guy and Kwan too. His acting is not bad for his first lakorn and his voice is so lovely. I cannot believe he never took singing classes. I guess talent runs in the family.

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I agree with u . His acting isn't that bad for his first lakorn. I've seen worst.
Though I still think that they should've of cut his hair. But I see that he did from the cover of the magazine. He looks pretty good. Hopefully. They'll give more chance to show he can improve.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Something about Guy for me is that he's watchable. Somehow i'm very drawn to watch him and give him a chance.
i thought the same thing.. at first i wasnt to drawn to him but after watching episode 1 I was like hey this dude is not bad... hes pretty good and decent.. he just needs to cut his hair lols...

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is adventurous like angkor where there's hidden things in the woods. i kinda like it, but the pra'ek speaks so gayyish. i also would've liked it if aof was paired up with kwan again. my memory is so bad i forgot that they played together in a lakorn before. some things area stupid, but funny lol