[Ch7] Horb Ruk Ma Hom Pah (DaraVDO)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope he gets a hair cut soon. Back when he was in his late teens I saw him with short hair and he looked really cute.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pictures kwan20.

No hair cut for Guy, yet? I guess Khun Daeng said it was okay because I'm sure he wouldn't be there otherwise.

He looks like Joe Cheng in this picture.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
where Kwan is in the first pic, it looks like the place where Win and Kwan did their second lakorn
><

Guy does look like Joe Cheng right there lol

i'd rather see him with a short haircut.

denail

sarNie Egg
I mean this "Guy" is really so ordinary. Is he a relative of Ch 7 or Dara VOD?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The story is about n'ek mother agree that she will give her 2 daughter to married with both p'ek but suddenly she change her mind on the day that p'ek bring their parents to asking for the n'ek. So it make they confuse. After that they go to ask the mom about the n'ek and they want to prove that they love them. And then some thing happen, so the situation make they look like kidnap the n'ek, but they kidnap the wrong person, they switch their future bride.
suk13_kran translate ;)
cool.the storyline sounds good!Love it.so, just to be clear, Guy and Aof are brothers.They both kidnap the two sisters
which are nang'eks but then they got the wrong bride.It was switch around.If this is correct then I'm sure I will be
watching this! :)