[Ch7] Horb Ruk Ma Hom Pah (DaraVDO)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof & Nao are sooo cute ^__^ But OMG. CH7 praeks just get ooglier and ooglier, seriously! That guys doens't match Kwan at all. So sad that she doesn't get with Aof! I love her dark straight black hair 555

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Kwan is so prettty! Miss seeing her onscreen.
Okay...Guy would look better if he had a haircut...like seriously. lol
Aof & Nao looks cute together! :D Can't wait to see it...although I'm not so fond of Guy yet...
But thanks for the pictures :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Guy is NO COMMENT.
Man oh man Aof looks soo cute !
TOOO SAS HE'S PAIRED W/ NAO?
ergh!
gahhhh Guy -.- lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The story is about n'ek mother agree that she will give her 2 daughter to married with both p'ek but suddenly she change her mind on the day that p'ek bring their parents to asking for the n'ek. So it make they confuse. After that they go to ask the mom about the n'ek and they want to prove that they love them. And then some thing happen, so the situation make they look like kidnap the n'ek, but they kidnap the wrong person, they switch their future bride.
suk13_kran translate ;)
OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS!
this is soo cool
tae, by the looks of the pictures;
I am thinking that the Nao was suppose to marry Guy and Kwan/Aof
gahhhhhhhhhh

*crosses my fingers
i hope they trick us ! ahahha

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Kwan and Guy interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhFHETA71T4&feature=feedu
credit:cityloveu

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Kwan and Guy interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhFHETA71T4&feature=feedu
credit:cityloveu

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
Ewwww... P'ek is so UGLY.... What is CH7 thinking? EWWWWWWWWW

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
:whatever: I am definitely not sold on the pra'ek, but I'm crossing my fingers that his acting is good. He's not that attractive to me, so I don't know what I'll do if his acting stinks too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What happened to Guy? He was so cute in his pic with Marsha awhile back

The long hair makes him look like a hobo, he needs to cut it ASAP

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Who's the guy with light brown hair? He looks so cute!! Too bad CH7 doesn't promote their supporting actors to praeks b/c seriously there are more good looking supporting actors than praeks over at CH7! Aof and Nao looks so cute togethre but I think if the light brown hair dude get paired up with Nao someday they'll look super cute too.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Guy, OMG even a haircut won't save him. He's got a face only a mother could love. Marsha pulled some major strings, didn't she?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, even Louis Scott look better than Guy b/s before I wasn't even fond of Louis but now I began to as I see more lakorns of him. :p

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Who's the guy with light brown hair? He looks so cute!! Too bad CH7 doesn't promote their supporting actors to praeks b/c seriously there are more good looking supporting actors than praeks over at CH7! Aof and Nao looks so cute togethre but I think if the light brown hair dude get paired up with Nao someday they'll look super cute too.
That's Kade Tharakade