❤[CH7] Hong Neua Mungkorn : Big M/Bow Maylada

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Min? I don't know...after watching BST, I'm not too impressed with Ch. 7 remakes like usual and especially Min's acting. I don't know how people feel about BST but I was like huh? That's it. Num and Joy's was definitely way better in terms of production, cast, and acting and I'm not even a huge fan of either or the lakorn itself. Lol

Anyway, I rather that Baifern be in here. She has that fire in here when provoked.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Min and Baifern are on the same level. I don't favor neither, but I think Min cries better. However, given that Baifern has Banlang Hong, which is a similar theme, she won't be in here. We don't even know the production yet and that will either make it or break it. If it's Daravdo, prepare yourselves. Lol. I need to go and read the synopsis. If it's not a good script, I wouldn't want my favorites in here. 

member101

sarNie Egg
The production is Prakotkarndee and this project will start after they're done with Kwan&Win's lakorn.

aiyaja said:
Min? I don't know...after watching BST, I'm not too impressed with Ch. 7 remakes like usual and especially Min's acting. I don't know how people feel about BST but I was like huh? That's it. Num and Joy's was definitely way better in terms of production, cast, and acting and I'm not even a huge fan of either or the lakorn itself. Lol

Anyway, I rather that Baifern be in here. She has that fire in here when provoked.
BST is well praised by the fans in Thailand. Those who read the book said the new version is closest to the book compares to the other versions. The only downside to Min's version is the slow pace of the storyline.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I know, Min's version was well received in Thailand. I haven't read the book, so I can't compare it that way, but lakorn wise, it wasn't that great, production wise. There many times I was confused when watching it plus the dialogue was very very weak, so in a way, I don't blame Min if her acting didn't come off strong in BST.

I want Baifern in here but yeah, she already has the one with Mike.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh, they're a great production! There's a high chance it's going to Kwan since she's working with them now. Once a production likes you, they'll keep reusing you. Look at Pordeecom and Mummai with Weir. I'm happy for him though because they're better than most productions. 

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Is Min really going to be here? since I see her name already pin to the thread? can anyone confirm?
Thanks

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
rockateur said:
Not officially confirmed to be Min yet but her fans seem confident that she'll be in here. 
thank you, But I was really hoping she was confirm in here. It seems like last year she didn't have that many lakorns!!
well I guess I'll have to wait to find out. :thanks:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
So excited. I was just browsing through and I found that it is finally confirmed that Min is in here! Really excited for her!

From KCL: @ ขณะที่ ละครเรื่อง “หงส์เหนิือมังกร” สรุปได้ “มิน”พิชญา ประกบคู่กับ “บิ๊กเอ็ม” ลิขิต ในที่สุดก็โคจรมาเจอะกันจนได้ จะบุ๊แอ๊คชั่น ตื่นตาตื่นใจแค่ไหนอดใจรอแป๊บ 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Did you guys hear the news that they took Min out of this because she has to attend China for 4 days to promote her movie she made in China at the end of last year. Fitting for this movie is going to be on Min's birthday, April 28. I wonder who's going to be in here, because I really wanted Min or if not Min, Baifern in here. I think there's rumor that it's going to be Bow Maylada. I'm so sad now, really excited seeing Min getting a lot of roles this year.

tigersniffsiris

sarNie Egg
หงส์เหนือมังกร

1.เมลดา สุศรี-- Bow @bow_maylada
2.ลิขิต บุตรพรม—big M @bigm_bigm
3. อาทิตย์ ตั้งวิบูลย์พาณิชย์(Bank)-- Bank Artit @bankartit
4. ชยพล บุนนาค(Aun)-- @iamchayap0l
5. นนทพันธ์ใจกันทา--Nonthapun Jaikunta @lookmai_j

production company:ปรากฏการณ์ดี Prakotkarndee.Co.,Ltd.
fitting date:2016.5.8