[CH7] Hiso Sa Orn (Mediascene): Maggi Apa/Kem Hussawee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like this very much. Hope for Kem-Maggi pairing again.
I was watching Bee S and Namfone’s lakorn(the one where mistakenly thought she was his future fiancée) last night and thought Kem resembles Bee in some ways. Kem would be good in that remake. I hope Kem and Maggie reunite soon too.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I finished this lakorn and enjoyed it. Khem as Ai Joy/Din was funnier and had a cuter personality than his role as Nop in HJLPC (although I preferred meanie but broken Nop). Khem speaking Esan was too cute and blush-worthy when flirting with Mary after she remembered that he's her childhood friend. First lakorn of Maggie I’ve watched. Have not seen any of her other lakorns, but I like her acting. She and Now T. play bratty and spoiled nang'eks very cute and not hatable at all. She resembles Now and Preaw. Some of her scenes were too hilarious and especially scenes between Mary vs Ai Din :risas3: Overall, it was a good lakorn, the only thing that got me frustrated was Mary's mom being too nice (doormat DIL) and her spineless dad. So many times, I wished he could have stood up for his wife when she's being insulted by his mom.

(Just a bit strange seeing a few of the side characters in this lakorn as "rai" in here than their roles in HJLPC )

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This was better than Hua Jai Look Puchai. Kem and Maggi were cute but too bad they didn't have a whole lot of romantic scenes together. Mary was a little too hardheaded with Aidin and Aidin was a little too sulky towards the end when Mary softened up. The grandma was way too hardheaded throughout the lakorn as well. You'd think there would be at least some moments where she would soften up with the mom and Aidin but she was soooooo mean. I was expecting Mary and her parents to run away together at a certain point but the dad was so weak, even when the grandma kicked Mary out, he still stayed with his mom.

I liked that Dao didn't get back together with her ex. Usually women in lakorns choose the pathetic route by forgiving and forgetting but she held her ground here and didn't take back the man that lied to her. Perm was so pathetic, I married his wife for her money and then cheated on her plus hid the fact that he was married. I can't believe he brought up the fact that he came to save Dao in hopes of her taking him back. Nong Inter is the best. She's so freaking cute, I love her chemistry with Kem.

The first half of this lakorn was pretty good. I like Maggi as the spoiled brat. The second half kind of lost its steam though and it felt pretty slow. I didn't like hurt and sulky Aidin, it took way too long.