[Ch7] Game Gamalor (Mirabilis)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes this is confirm all ready.

Film said it in one of his interview. Also Thip @ SPICY Forum said also. Film is not in the other lakorn "Prik Ka Glua" with Pancake there was a mistake people though he was replacing Vee but Vee is still in that lakorn with Pancake.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yes this is confirm all ready.

Film said it in one of his interview. Also Thip @ SPICY Forum said also. Film is not in the other lakorn "Prik Ka Glua" with Pancake there was a mistake people though he was replacing Vee but Vee is still in that lakorn with Pancake.

Yeah I know that people got confuse about the name I heard it from the news yesterday.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg why pancake again is Ch7 ran out of other actress in their channel :wackonut:

myheromike

look how scary this woman when she getting old. when i saw this pic i was very scary and think that i will save this pic to post in here,but i think i change mind.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It really depends. Sometime I like her, other time I cannot stand her. I don't think I'm gonna tune in. Pancake and Film is worse than Pancake and Pae.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I love both of this actors~~ Can't wait to see more of pancake's lakorn. And i miss Film a lot. Last time i saw him with Jenie it was so funny.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
News update.

Credit to: Thip @ SPICY Forum

Film and Pancake are not in this lakorn any more. Its going to be Pai and Ying. Also the new of the title change too. Now its "Game Gumma Lor."

myheromike

News update.

Credit to: Thip @ SPICY Forum

Film and Pancake are not in this lakorn any more. Its going to be Pai and Ying. Also the new of the title change too. Now its "Game Gumma Lor."

Oh really.... Still confuse this the same as film but the name is not the same. Why do they have to change the name to game gumma lor ka. Pai and ying wow interesting pair too. Never see them pair before. What happen why film is not lakorn?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh really.... Still confuse this the same as film but the name is not the same. Why do they have to change the name to game gumma lor ka. Pai and ying wow interesting pair too. Never see them pair before. What happen why film is not lakorn?
Yes its the same lakorn but they just change the lakorn title. Don't know why Film and Pancake are not in here.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to: Kwan20 & suk13_karn @ SPICY Forum, & ThankCh7 for the upload

Look like Pai is not in here after all. Here is the teaser for 2012. Its going to be Aof as p'ke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TCnaxkQCWM