[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, you guys are so funny,but yes very truue! About Mik and Steph having chemistry. Like dammn, one of my favorite ch7 lakorns, and I've been watching lakorns since 2007 or so dang! Haha. I'm been having Talay Fai withdrawals guys. SAVE MEEE. About the rating, I could care less about that haha, I don't really take ratings that seriously because I don't know, I just don't care about it lololol. Talay Fai ftw! keke.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
So I just finished watching the first part of the Fire Series called Fai Rak Game Rohn - just saying that Pin, Pan and their mom are such good looking people. I mean, this was the prettiest ladies in the family on TV to date. Dang!

ABG

sarNie Egg
This is the first lakorn I've watched with Mick and Stephany. I really enjoyed watching them. They look so perfect together. They were both in 'keu hat ta krong pi pop'. You can see a clip on youtube posted by fan90 wu. Sorry I don't know how to get the link.

I really loved the ending in Talay fai. It was so cute. One of the best endings to a lakorn imo.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Oh my gawsh! I didn't know they were in the same lakorn before! Haaha. Thankyou so much for sharing. Geez, it felt so wrong when he was with another woman, sia dai sia dai :( lol .

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Incase u haven't heard. Our mik and stephany will be reuniting in another drama. Not sure what it gonna be but the producers of TF is preparing another lakorn for them.

ABG

sarNie Egg
That would be insane!! Thanks for sharing.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Gives us MS fans something to look forward too...I want a another revenge drama...maybe this time around add a baby hahaha lol...but whatever the Lakorn is I know I'll tune in

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG they are getting another lakorn? That's awesome! Even though I still need to catch up on this one but I love them on and off screen so this is super news

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So sad that this wasn't as good as FRGR. It was good more than half of the lakorn but after episode 12 it just went no where. They made Techin and Pun fall for each other and express that love too fast, after that there wasn't much more to go than just sweet scenes of them that went kind of no where for the plot. I would have liked it better if it was slap and kiss half of the lakorn and the other half is of them falling for each other. When pra'nang get along too fast it gets kind of boring.

On the other hand I still really enjoyed this lakorn mainly for the pairing. Not only are they a beautiful couple, they have tons of chemistry. Mik can be unattractive in pictures but man does he steal the scene onscreen. That height and that build is perfection and together with a pretty girl like Stephany is magic. Stephany is legitimately the most attractive n'ek I've seen in years. I think Yaya, Bella and Mew N are gorgeous but Steph knocks them out of the park in comparison. Both of their acting is pretty good, nothing oscar worthy but nothing to complain about, they can do a good cry. Slap and kiss lakorns are the number one thing that can conjure up chemistry between a pairing.

What's great is that there is no second n'rai to steal p'ek. The only n'rai is the mom. I thought the twist of the true identity of the murderers could have been built up better and with more of a reason for revenge. Hating the dad and wanting to kill everyone close to him wasn't that well thought up.

The lakorn could have easily been 13 episodes with more than enough room for those extra sweet things rather than slowing down the episodes where practically nothing new happens. How many times does the freaking n'ek have to be drugged from behind? The lakorn was in a constant loop after episode 12.

Overall it ended nicely and cutely with the bed scene, the overall plot was pretty good. Can't wait to see if these two will pair up again. This lakorn made me a fan of both of them. Too bad Steph has a boyfriend, her and Mik are so cute offscreen with their touchiness.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Cupid Candy, I like reading your reviews! I totally agreed with you on this one. Ch7 is doing that again when they have a hot paring or hot lakorn, they tends to drag out longer. This pair is physically a hot and ooz with sizzling chemistry. They both are so fit too. They're planning for repairing of the two couples so hopefully with a better storyline.

Last edited: