[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

lani

sarNie Hatchling
U sure ending is 10.7...??
Last week eps was 9 and 10 something...
It should be higher though...
Anyway saw pic on ig of mik/steph...looking good lol...they taping for show lolz...
yes the rating is here :( but that's ok right cos at least it was double digit and i saw lots of pics on ig of them too so eyes candy right :icon12::icon12::love::thumbup:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
yes the rating is here :( but that's ok right cos at least it was double digit and i saw lots of pics on ig of them too so eyes candy right :icon12::icon12::love::thumbup:

True. It should be higher than fai rak game rorn (the first series) as the got rating of 11.3 which in my opinion,Talay fai has a better koo Jin and sweet storyline than the first series therefore they should've got a higher rating.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
That's why I'm questioning the rating lol...cuz last Thursday ep was like 10.3 if I remember correctly...
U guys sure the 10.7 is not ep15? Lol...I can't read Thai so I can't be certain lol...
But if the final is indeed 10.7 still good...
It was a great Lakorn for me and made me a fan of mik/steph but just these two as a couple on-screen lol...

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Anyway steph looked good while taping the show...girl crush...I don't know how she does it...eat healthy and staying fit everyday...I don't have the motivation lol...
So narak to see mik help with steph trane from her dress lol...

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
image.jpeg This one right. I know. It's extremely cute. He's such a gentleman
Anyway steph looked good while taping the show...girl crush...I don't know how she does it...eat healthy and staying fit everyday...I don't have the motivation lol...
So narak to see mik help with steph trane from her dress lol...

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Wow.... makes me excited for last ep... However i'll just wait for subtitle then i can wait.... The pain of not understanding Thai language.....

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Lol...I'm still in TP fever hahaha!!!
I hope that they will be paired up again or confirmed for another Lakorn soon hahaha!!
Anyway many scenes from Spain was cut...and the wedding sunset was cut...the director could have taken out the scene with sirinada at the beach out cuz it wasn't necessary lol...

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Lol...I'm still in TP fever hahaha!!!
I hope that they will be paired up again or confirmed for another Lakorn soon hahaha!!
Anyway many scenes from Spain was cut...and the wedding sunset was cut...the director could have taken out the scene with sirinada at the beach out cuz it wasn't necessary lol...
Yh a lot of scene was deleted. And the scene with sirinda was so long and irrelevant. Like we don't want to know. Haha

saki

sarNie Adult
I watched the last episode without understanding what they were saying- it looks like a good lakorn anyway and seems to be getting high ratings. I think Stephanie is very pretty she looks like a Filipino actress Liza Soberano. Anyway, Stephanie and Mik need to team up again I like the scene where he's beside her hospital bed :D

JennieN

sarNie Adult
After Aum and Aff - I got to say Mik and Stephany are right there as the runner up. Haven't been exited about a lakorn since Jam Loey Rak. So much hotness in the main couple that I don't even care about the story much and I just watch to watch them again and again

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I gotta say mik/steph so compatible hahahaha...this Lakorn have so many cute cute moments to blush about...
TF #1 in terms of having the highest average rating from the batches that have aired...lets see if it will still be number 1 by end of this year...
Anyway wwywy will air on Friday and I saw clips on ig...so fin mak lol even their lips touched hahahaha...
Anyway from Steph's ig...her bf finished his studies overseas...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just finished this the other day. It started off good, but it dragged so much towards the middle to the end. Mik and Stephanie is still my favorite couple for this year. They're so hot together. Min is having another lakorn coming soon so I'm looking forward to that one too!!

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished this the other day. It started off good, but it dragged so much towards the middle to the end. Mik and Stephanie is still my favorite couple for this year. They're so hot together. Min is having another lakorn coming soon so I'm looking forward to that one too!!
By looking at mik new drama ost (the upcoming one). I feel like the director was copying some sweet scene from Talay fai and put it in their lakorn.
Anyway whatever happen mik stephany will always be our fave koo Jin right?

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Which drama? The one with green or pimmy or korkwan lol?
No matter how many sweet scenes if the pranangs don't have chemistry it's not gonna work lol hahaha...
But anyway mik/steph my fav on screen couple that I have seen this year lol...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like Mik and Stephany. Are they gonna have any lakorn anytime soon? I need to see them again. I don't know but when I see the new pictures from Mik's new lakorn. It doesn't seem that appealing to me so I'm gonna skip that. hahahah

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Which drama? The one with green or pimmy or korkwan lol?
No matter how many sweet scenes if the pranangs don't have chemistry it's not gonna work lol hahaha...
But anyway mik/steph my fav on screen couple that I have seen this year lol...
The one with pimmy. It doesn't catch my eyes at all. Some scenes look similar to Talay fai

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I like Mik and Stephany. Are they gonna have any lakorn anytime soon? I need to see them again. I don't know but when I see the new pictures from Mik's new lakorn. It doesn't seem that appealing to me so I'm gonna skip that. hahahah
Pahaha. Ur not the only one. The pranang doesn't catch my attention like mik and stephany.
N I heard that mik n Steph will go to Hong Kong to promote do7 had together.